Who will be Trumps running mate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
    Well, when you see it hit the fan, right before your eyes, it is depressing. What's even more depressing is witnessing all of you just loving it. I am not mad because you are happy, I am depressed because of what you are happy about. That a group of hunters so readily jumped on Trump the Liars bandwagon so easily.... Well it baffles me, and worries me. Y'all are even acting like that buffoon. An older guy at work today was soooo happy that the communist Canadian was out of the race. Really??? Guess who pushed those ideas in his brain? This is the same guy that was running around here at work trying to "help" us all get rich. He was bamboozled into a pyramid scheme, and told us how great it was for months on end. He was gonna make a bunch of money, be able to retire, the guy selling him said so. THAT is the guy that is supporting Trump. He is the salesman, and you poor sops are the base of the pyramid. Trump is a terrible businessman, but I will concede that he could sell contacts to a blind man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I pretty much disagree with everything you had to say but love your comment about trump not being a good businessman He's just as good if not better in business than a lot of businesses that are either barely surviving or have went bankrupt on a national or worldwide level. (Kmart, Wal-Mart, General motors). The man is smarter than a lot of simple minded individuals think he is.

Comment

Trump/eastwood 2016

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
        I pretty much disagree with everything you had to say but love your comment about trump not being a good businessman He's just as good if not better in business than a lot of businesses that are either barely surviving or have went bankrupt on a national or worldwide level. (Kmart, Wal-Mart, General motors). The man is smarter than a lot of simple minded individuals think he is.
        I don't think anyone doubts his intelligence. That isn't what many of us are concerned about. It's how he has used it that is disturbing to a lot of us.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
          I don't think anyone doubts his intelligence. That isn't what many of us are concerned about. It's how he has used it that is disturbing to a lot of us.

Your partner above thinks otherwise.

Comment

Your partner above thinks otherwise.
            Not to put words in his mouth, but he didn't say he was stupid. Buffoon is how he acts, not a measure of intellect. He clearly is intelligent enough to know what to sell to his target audience.

Comment

That women out of NM , Martinez, might be the biggest looser some of us have ever seen as a VP nominee. She could not even run the poorest state in the nation!

Comment

Rubio

Comment

Romney?

Comment

Newt Gingrich

Comment

Newt would be great. But, Newt would be called a liberal by some of the tbh crowd. What has he done in the past few years to prove he's conservative? Not whats he saying, but what has he actually done?

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                        [emoji3][emoji3]Dang bro, you're sure taking this Cruz thing hard ain't ya.

I mean on every thread you're depression is shining bright.
                        Its not the Cruz loss im taking so hard...its the loss of the America I love and my direct ancestors fought in the American revolution for. Cruz was palatable to me. I long and pray for a return to the founding principals of our country.

Trumps life has been in conflict with the standards and principals Im talking about. I truely mourn the loss of our great nation. My fear is that our nation will fall under GODS judgment. God allows people to pick their leaders and then holds the nation accountable for their actions.

In my heart . I fear trump only ran to destroy the conservative movement and it appears he has succeeded beyond his or the Clintons wildest expectations. I sure hope Im wrong but I figure Trump will stop pretending he is a republican immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmill View Post
                          Romney?

oh that would be absolutely priceless!

Comment

Sarah Palin?
                            Naw, she's too much into hunting and fishing.

Comment

Who will be Trumps running mate?

Carson, Cruz, Rice or Kasich.

Comment

Lol. That's a fact man. The Cruz butthurt is constantly growing daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X