No announcement yet.

Why I Can't and Won't Vote for Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am with you slow. I am no longer going to eat that samich eather. Don't trust the man as far as I can throw him.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
      What President has deported more than any other?
      Yes, that is what many Democrats like to fall back on while they avoid the use of the terms "illegal immigrant" and "illegal immigration", but it does not represent the reality of the past 12 months or the future should Democrats hold the Presidency. It's very troubling that no Democrats have been or are campaigning to aggressively secure the border. In fact, they are doing quite the opposite.

The reality is that deportations are down by 42% from their high in 2012 as elected Democrats, corporate executives, and illegal immigration special interest groups have successfully convinced the Obama administration to further support and enable illegal immigration. Hence, Obama's executive amnesty and his narrowing of focus that no longer subjects many illegal immigrants to deportation.

This is the sad Democrat reality we are currently dealing with, and it will only get worse if Hillary or Bernie win the Presidency.

U.S. Deportation Rates Hit A 10-Year Low

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0baa355ad93e7

The Obama administration deported fewer immigrants over the past 12 months than at any time since 2006, according to internal figures obtained by The Associated Press as Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton called Obama's deportation policies too harsh.

Deportations of criminal immigrants have fallen to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office in 2009, despite his pledge to focus on finding and deporting criminals living in the country illegally...

...In a Miami interview with Spanish-language TV network Telemundo, Clinton promised to be "less harsh and aggressive" than Obama in enforcing immigration laws.. "The deportation laws were interpreted and enforced, you know, very aggressively, during the last six and a half years, which I think his administration did in part to try to get Republicans to support comprehensive immigration reform," Clinton said in the weekend interview.

Furthermore, the number of sanctuary cities that Democrats have established in this country is absolutely shameful.

Comment

I thought the sign was funny!

Comment

I think the american public may have set a record for the use of the words "bombastic" and "megalomaniac" in the last few months. It's almost as if everyone is reading the same articles.

But I tend to agree with most of what you said.

Comment

Thought the sign was funny too !!!

Comment

The sign is definitely funny, and I would. I most assuredly would

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I think the american public may have set a record for the use of the words "bombastic" and "megalomaniac" in the last few months. It's almost as if everyone is reading the same articles.

But I tend to agree with most of what you said.
                Heck, I started feeling sorry for him. I thought those were types of tumors!

Comment

Let him keep on doing what it takes to win.. Clearly somebody missed those instructions the last 8 years and you see what a mess it has us in.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Who cares what's on the sign. She's cute, I'd play along with her all day long to win her favor and then vote against her in the election.
                    Now that is the type of response this stuff used to bring about! But now it is part of the GREAT conspiracy that Alex Jones rants about. Folks better look beyond their narrow views and simply.........breathe!!!!

Comment

Why I Can't and Won't Vote for Donald Trump

It has nothing to do with a conspiracy. It's reality.

Plus, you have no idea what's behind that sign. I see wide hips. [emoji6]
                      Last edited by Vermin93; 03-27-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Wide (birthing) hips are a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Hey, I ain't gonna marry her. Besides a man needs something to hold on to at night to keep him warm.

Comment

I am not a Trump fan but I will vote. We all must vote. It is a right that few in the world have so we MUST exercise that right in order to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              [ATTACH]783018[/ATTACH]
                              LMAO!!!!

Careful LR....they will start throwing out the "D" label on you shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                LMAO!!!!

Careful LR....they will start throwing out the "D" label on you shortly!
                                Lol.......been called worse by folks I actually know!![emoji12] Oddly, in this case we actually "agree" but they had not figured that out because of a hysterical sign!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X