Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A
    Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    i promise you, it will be all right. even if hillary wins twice, america will still be the worlds superpower with one of the best, if not the best economy in the world. maybe gays will be married and women will have abortions, but 1st and 2nd amendments will be with us protecting us.

i remember my uncle hammering me with emails in 2007-8 about obama and that he would take our guns and repeal the 2nd amendment. i just giggled since he really didn't understand how govt works and what an amendment really is and HOW **** NEAR IMPOSSIBLE THEY ARE TO TAKE AWAY.

your conspiracy theories continually crack me up.

now if you were ever right, then i might listen.
    I also remember when Elton John was considered a freak.. Now his lifestyle is the norm... Even encouraged..
    The right has moved way left and the left has fell over the cliff. And now we have a Muslim as a president who's goal is to fundementally change our nation.. He even told you that before you voted for him. Do you see a trend?
    Keep your head in the sand if you want too, but don't sell me BS and try to convince me that it's going to be alright....

Comment

i promise you, it will be all right. even if hillary wins twice, america will still be the worlds superpower with one of the best, if not the best economy in the world. maybe gays will be married and women will have abortions, but 1st and 2nd amendments will be with us protecting us.

i remember my uncle hammering me with emails in 2007-8 about obama and that he would take our guns and repeal the 2nd amendment. i just giggled since he really didn't understand how govt works and what an amendment really is and HOW **** NEAR IMPOSSIBLE THEY ARE TO TAKE AWAY.

your conspiracy theories continually crack me up.

now if you were ever right, then i might listen.
      Do you realize that the District of Columbia v. Heller decision in the Supreme Court was decided by a 5-4 vote? Four justices voted that the 2nd Amendment does not protect an individual right to bear arms. We were one vote away from losing the protection of the 2nd Amendment. Based on that, I'd say those amendments are not that hard to take away.

If the next president is able to appoint 3 or 4 justices to the court, and the wrong candidate is elected, the purpose of the 1st and 2nd amendments could be lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
        Trump is really going to sue over a political advertisement? Wow...what a kitty cat
        Of course not, he's just going to bluster and threaten to sue. His diehard zombies are probably eating it up, meanwhile he's turning off everyone else even more.

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
          Saying some folks don't spend as much time on CNN as others do?
          CNN? Well, I guess. If you call that "news".

Comment

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
            Do you realize that the District of Columbia v. Heller decision in the Supreme Court was decided by a 5-4 vote? Four justices voted that the 2nd Amendment does not protect an individual right to bear arms. We were one vote away from losing the protection of the 2nd Amendment. Based on that, I'd say those amendments are not that hard to take away.

If the next president is able to appoint 3 or 4 justices to the court, and the wrong candidate is elected, the purpose of the 1st and 2nd amendments could be lost...
            you do understand a SCOTUS ruling cannot take away the amendment, correct?

it's quite a bit more involved than that...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              A

I also remember when Elton John was considered a freak.. Now his lifestyle is the norm... Even encouraged..
              The right has moved way left and the left has fell over the cliff. And now we have a Muslim as a president who's goal is to fundementally change our nation.. He even told you that before you voted for him. Do you see a trend?
              Keep your head in the sand if you want too, but don't sell me BS and try to convince me that it's going to be alright....
              so elton johns lifestyle is encouraged. who raises your kids? you or society?

the right is now trying to move far right socially and it's not gonna happen...

obama is a not a muslim, but keep your head in the sand if you want. i bet you think he was born in kenya too?

i vote libertarian... gary johnson.

Comment

so elton johns lifestyle is encouraged. who raises your kids? you or society?

the right is now trying to move far right socially and it's not gonna happen...

obama is a not a muslim, but keep your head in the sand if you want. i bet you think he was born in kenya too?

i vote libertarian... gary johnson.
                He's not?? Those are his words. Look it up. Good grief fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  What exactly is it about Cruz that you don't like if you don't mind me asking?
                  And don't go throwing out those Trump talking points
                  Actually, nothing major from a policy standpoint. I just think he's alienated himself probably too much from his own party to be effective as POTUS and then there's the "natural born Citizen” thing.

Comment

He's not?? Those are his words. Look it up. Good grief fella.
                    so attending a christian church for 1/4 century was just a front?

Comment

so attending a christian church for 1/4 century was just a front?
                      Whatever you want to call it. The man speaks in aribic and even says he has "Muslim back ground". He worships the ground that they walk on.
                      YouTube it. Watch for youself. It's all there..

Do you speak aribic? I don't.

Comment

Whatever you want to call it. The man speaks in aribic and even says he has "Muslim back ground". He worships the ground that they walk on.
                        YouTube it. Watch for youself. It's all there..

we will just have to agree to disagree.

and no, i do not speak arabic...

Comment

Just when alcohol is involved....

Comment

you do understand a SCOTUS ruling cannot take away the amendment, correct?

it's quite a bit more involved than that...

What difference does it make? If they rule that it means something different than it says, they have effectively changed or deleted the amendment. That is what happened with the commerce clause in the early 40's, and now "interstate commerce" is what congress uses as the basis of their power for most of the laws they pass.

Comment

we will just have to agree to disagree.

and no, i do not speak arabic...
                              You looked it up didn't you. Told you.

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                                Just when alcohol is involved....
                                Say it ain't so.

Comment

Working...
                                X