Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
    So you think the South Carolina GOP Likely Voter Senior Citizen population more than doubled between 2012 and 2016? Cool story Bro....
    Just saying he might be off a little..

Here is a chart from the census for 2012 and 2014.. add 2015 and 2016 in there and the numbers will most likely get bigger.. Throw in my wife's age group that wasn't 60 in 2012 but are now 60 and the number grows even faster..

Population Statistics for Residents of South Carolina
    Year Number Percent
    2012 245,585 47.6
    2014 270,779 52.4

2012, 2014 516,364 100.0
    Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 02-17-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Trump is really going to sue over a political advertisement? Wow...what a kitty cat

Comment

Trump is a democrat in disguise trying to win the nomination so Killary will get the win. I am starting not to believe him. I like cruz, he is my guy. However, I will cast my vote for the party endorsee.

DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT AS IT WILL GIVE KILLARY OR NUMBNUTS THE NOD!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          Trump is a democrat in disguise trying to win the nomination so Killary will get the win. I am starting not to believe him. I like cruz, he is my guy. However, I will cast my vote for the party endorsee.

DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT AS IT WILL GIVE KILLARY OR NUMBNUTS THE NOD!!!!!!!!
          I'll be voting LIbertarian if Trump gets the nod.

Oh, I know many more who are going to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
            I'll be voting LIbertarian if Trump gets the nod.

Oh, I know many more who are going to do the same.
            That's dumb. So, you like Killary or Bernie more than Trump? Because, by voting for a libertarian you are giving your vote to the Dem machine. Welcome to misery in 2017 and a tumultuous life for our children.

Comment

That's dumb. So, you like Killary or Bernie more than Trump? Because, by voting for a libertarian you are giving your vote to the Dem machine. Welcome to misery in 2017 and a tumultuous life for our children.
              will it be the "end of the world" again like when obama was re-elected.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                will it be the "end of the world" again like when obama was re-elected.
                Irreparable damage has been done. If we compound it by electing another intent on destroying our liberty, then our glass house will crumble for good.

Comment

Trump = Hillary.

I dislike Trump as much as I dislike Hillary and Bernie. They are all cut from the same cloth.

Comment

Irreparable damage has been done. If we compound it by electing another intent on destroying our liberty, then our glass house will crumble for good.
                    let me get my tin foil...

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                      Trump = Hillary.

I dislike Trump as much as I dislike Hillary and Bernie. They are all cut from the same cloth.
                      I believe that may be true. We are totally screwed unless every republican votes libertarian, which won't happen. I have to believe trump is better than killary.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                        let me get my tin foil...
                        Lacking in substance. When men refuse to fight for their rights then they deserve none. 19 trillion in debt and climbing, yet you think we are fine. No tinfoil needed for you.

Hypothetical. What will you do when conspiracy becomes reality? The UN world power is coming to a country near you. The constitution is mere paper. It takes men to secure those inalienable rights, men of conviction. You can wave the paper all day long and it will have no affect on those who refuse to recognize it. Every day our enemies grow stronger and we lose our youth to liberal lies and false promises. I'm glad that I have friends who understand this. I am also saddened that there are so many men who are weak of spine and stoop to belittling men of conviction. Good day to you. May your family never have to endure tyranny.
                        Last edited by Speedgoat; 02-17-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                          It amazes me how insulated some people are from news.
                          Saying some folks don't spend as much time on CNN as others do?

Comment

Lacking in substance. When men refuse to fight for their rights then they deserve none. 19 trillion in debt and climbing, yet you think we are fine. No tinfoil needed for you.

Hypothetical. What will you do when conspiracy becomes reality? The UN world power is coming to a country near you. The constitution is mere paper. It takes men to secure those inalienable rights, men of conviction. You can wave the paper all day long and it will have no affect on those who refuse to recognize it. Every day our enemies grow stronger and we lose our youth to liberal lies and false promises. I'm glad that I have friends who understand this. I am also saddened that there are so many men who are weak of spine and stoop to belittling men of conviction. Good day to you. May your family never have to endure tyranny.
                            Amen Brother

Comment

i promise you, it will be all right. even if hillary wins twice, america will still be the worlds superpower with one of the best, if not the best economy in the world. maybe gays will be married and women will have abortions, but 1st and 2nd amendments will be with us protecting us.

i remember my uncle hammering me with emails in 2007-8 about obama and that he would take our guns and repeal the 2nd amendment. i just giggled since he really didn't understand how govt works and what an amendment really is and HOW **** NEAR IMPOSSIBLE THEY ARE TO TAKE AWAY.

your conspiracy theories continually crack me up.

now if you were ever right, then i might listen.

Comment

Wow, do we ever think alike..!!!! Perfectly worded..
                                Make no mistake about it, it's coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X