Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stray dogs attack a man in the city(graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carry all the time and when I go for my morning walk I’m almost always seeing dogs that are loose. They have so far stayed on their property but we do have a leash law in our county. I would really hate to have to put one down but I’d hate to be bitten even worse.

Comment

I was putting out trash cans a few months back. Walked in my garage to grab the recycle, turn around, and I can see two big dogs standing right inside the garage door looking at me. I guess they were nearby and followed me in. It was still dark outside but enough light to tell it was two rottweilers. I grab the handle for the door leading into the house and it's locked. Don't have my phone to call the wife to unlock it. No choice but to walk right at them and see what happens. Luckily these two seemed fairly laid back and followed me out when I left the garage.

Our neighborhood is really good about keeping dogs contained for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I was putting out trash cans a few months back. Walked in my garage to grab the recycle, turn around, and I can see two big dogs standing right inside the garage door looking at me. I guess they were nearby and followed me in. It was still dark outside but enough light to tell it was two rottweilers. I grab the handle for the door leading into the house and it's locked. Don't have my phone to call the wife to unlock it. No choice but to walk right at them and see what happens. Luckily these two seemed fairly laid back and followed me out when I left the garage.

Our neighborhood is really good about keeping dogs contained for the most part.
        A veterinarian friend of mine is part of a dog bite investigation team for several counties in the hill country and has been for many years(he has been a vet for over 40). He has dealt with dogs of all breeds in his clinics over the years and he says the dogs that scare him the most are Rottweiler breed, hands down. He has seen the damage they are capable of first hand. He has some interesting stories for sure.
        Last edited by PondPopper; 05-05-2024, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Now—let’s see how the awards from the lawsuit feel to the irresponsible dog owner(s).

Comment

Them pit's a wonderful pets

Comment

Only thing that bugged me was the Leo taking his sweet ole time…I’d been blasting everything there and hope the dude on the ground ducked all them bullits…I kid. But yeah

Comment

Working...
              X