Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stray dogs attack a man in the city(graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
    Mag dump…then check them collars because there are owners someplace.

Them aint strays
    You think they had collars and a tag? LOL Owners that have dogs like that make them wear chains and fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
      I bet it was staged.
      Yep. All it takes is a few crisis actors and performance animals to get the hate stirred up.

Comment

When Dogs pack up it can get bad in a hurry. Several people got chewed up by those.
        Thank God that “worthless” cop was there to put a stop to it.

whoever said this was staged and was serious needs to take a deep breath and recalibrate!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

Yep. All it takes is a few crisis actors and performance animals to get the hate stirred up.
          Dogs don’t care about politics or agendas.

Comment

Where’s Kristi Noem when you need her

Comment

It wasn't staged. It happened in Philly off of 3900 block of Fairmont Avenue. Philly police officer shot the Cane Corso. The 53-year-old victim suffered bite wounds all over his body. He was taken to the hospital and listed in stable condition. The owner has not been found yet.

Comment

I don’t have any hate against a particular breed of dogs. I used to be in the oilfield construction business and I had to go to peoples’ homes many, many times. A **** mixed breed mutt will attempt to bite you about as quickly as any other. I’ve been bitten twice and threatened many times. The worst I was ever scared was by a Rottweiler, and I was on the other side of the road in front of “his” house. If the owner hadn’t been in the yard that bastage would have bit me and I would have killed him in the middle of the highway. He was between me and my pistol and I think he was waiting for me to turn my back which I wasn’t doing until I had to get in my truck. His owner finally came out to the road and got him. If you think the owner didn’t get a piece of my mind, then you would be badly mistaken. I don’t think he appreciated my candid diatribe !

Comment

They are probably have a march today in Philly for the dog

Comment

This is Horrible! That Mastiff must have been extremely abused because they are pretty docile ! At first I thought Dang if I would just stand there and watch even if I got chewed up But, I think for the most part they were fair,y smart because the officer immediately had his firearm out. I was just telling my wife that I was in check out at tractor supply last night and the man in front of me had a beautiful extra king sized Great Dane. The dog probably outweighed his owner by 30 pds. And he had a death grip on her collar and pulled tight up against him. The dog Seemed ok while sniffing the gigantic bones he was purchasing but did not like the clerk. I held my distance but complimented the dog and as soon as he turned around to say thank you she turned towards me - not in a good way. It was everything he could do to get her away. Sometimes people just do not think when toting an unstable “ pet “ around.

Comment

An old man got killed by 2 Pits in San Antonio a couple months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        This is Horrible! That Mastiff must have been extremely abused because they are pretty docile ! At first I thought Dang if I would just stand there and watch even if I got chewed up But, I think for the most part they were fair,y smart because the officer immediately had his firearm out. I was just telling my wife that I was in check out at tractor supply last night and the man in front of me had a beautiful extra king sized Great Dane. The dog probably outweighed his owner by 30 pds. And he had a death grip on her collar and pulled tight up against him. The dog Seemed ok while sniffing the gigantic bones he was purchasing but did not like the clerk. I held my distance but complimented the dog and as soon as he turned around to say thank you she turned towards me - not in a good way. It was everything he could do to get her away. Sometimes people just do not think when toting an unstable “ pet “ around.
                        Wow, that could have gotten ugly..

The problem is that most people that own aggressive dogs are in total denial about the aggressiveness of the dog, even after the eat someone’s face off. That’s a huge problem.
                        I have a relative with one of the psychopathic mutts..
                        I’d kill it if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                          When Dogs pack up it can get bad in a hurry. Several people got chewed up by those.
                          Thank God that “worthless” cop was there to put a stop to it.

whoever said this was staged and was serious needs to take a deep breath and recalibrate!

The dogs were after the " victims" dog. From the tail wagging and jumping around I'm not convinced what was going on. Ive seen wokves on a kill and this didn't seem to be the case. I have researched this for hours and can't find anything but the initial story released by police. I would have expected a ton of cell phone videos with the victim being carted off in an ambulance but I can't find anything after it was dispursed. Just for the record I don't condone dogs running loose.

Comment

Yep fake as the moon landing and globe shaped earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                              I don’t have any hate against a particular breed of dogs. I used to be in the oilfield construction business and I had to go to peoples’ homes many, many times. A **** mixed breed mutt will attempt to bite you about as quickly as any other. I’ve been bitten twice and threatened many times. The worst I was ever scared was by a Rottweiler, and I was on the other side of the road in front of “his” house. If the owner hadn’t been in the yard that bastage would have bit me and I would have killed him in the middle of the highway. He was between me and my pistol and I think he was waiting for me to turn my back which I wasn’t doing until I had to get in my truck. His owner finally came out to the road and got him. If you think the owner didn’t get a piece of my mind, then you would be badly mistaken. I don’t think he appreciated my candid diatribe !
                              We've had 3 Rott's and all been fantastic, very gentle and their huge presence keeps people leery which I like out here in the country. Delivery guys all know they are cupcakes but knew a guy years ago that had 2 and God they were mean and aggressive, a brother and sister. Rott's aren't a mean breed but some dogs are just wired different or their owners make them so. I wasn't a Rott guy due to those 2 my friend had but my now wife had one and gave me a completely different outlook. We like because big and fierce looking and somewhat lazy so don't wander, we live in country, and ours have never bothered cats or chickens. Now I wouldn't trust a Pitt in any circumstance or any dog in a pack. Trust me if I think a dog is the least bit mean it gets erased and I did that on one of a pair 1/2 mastiff 1/2 black mouth cur, I whipped him, not beat, and he bared teeth and snarled and that was a fatal mistake. His brother went elsewhere after killing neighbors chickens, strange thing didn't bother ours but also I won't tolerate a roaming dog and I replaced chickens. Interesting full brothers and one was completely different from the other, the one that looked like cur was odd and it's one that snarled at me, the other looked more Mastiff and he was a big chuckle head but took off when not looking and killed chickens a mile away and we can't tolerate that.

Problem is owners having aggressive dogs and knowingly allow it. I'm retired FD and went on a dog bite, guy was in his garage and a dog ran in and bit him on inside thigh at crotch and he said a van pulled up and it was owners and they yelled for dog to get in and took off.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                                This is Horrible! That Mastiff must have been extremely abused because they are pretty docile !
                                I believe it’s the pack mentality. I’ve seen some pretty docile dogs “join in the ‘fun’ “ when just one of the group gets aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X