No announcement yet.

Key Bridge - Conspiracy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless something has changed, there are still 4 submerged they can't get to until they start clearing the bridge...this was reported at least 24 hours ago & don't recall anything further.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Since folks don’t want to call this “ incident “ an accident, I am going to assume they don’t believe in Murphy’s law. I have thousands of hours on different style boats. Everything from twin engine v-hauls to airboats and various models of jet-prop powered boats. The one thing I can assure everyone is that if you lose engine power you lose a lot of the steering capabilities. At 95,000 tons I would hate to be the guy trying to control the direction of travel on that ship once it lost power. Once power was lost all bets are off as to what happened and why it hit the bridge IMHO.

Having mentioned the above, that doesn’t mean someone could not sabotage the ship to create a problem. Where is the evidence of sabotage ? All I am saying is why not give it a few days for facts to be reported.
      Why couldn't the government wait at least a day or a few days before claiming zero foul play?
      It may have been an accident. But how many times do these ships lose control? If it's very very rarely then what are the odds the one time one does lose control on a long trip it just happens to be timed perfect to hit the just perfect spot?

I agree with the ones saying we will never know.

Comment

I think it would be ok for them to say no initial concern of foul play pending a full investigation but to rule it out without a full investigation is always going to make people suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Why couldn't the government wait at least a day or a few days before claiming zero foul play?
          It may have been an accident. But how many times do these ships lose control? If it's very very rarely then what are the odds the one time one does lose control on a long trip it just happens to be timed perfect to hit the just perfect spot?

I agree with the ones saying we will never know.
          Completely agree. If the gov immediately says no foul play, I always assume foul play.

Comment

“Trust me, Bro.”

Comment

We are here!! Have been for a while.
              Perfectly said by whoever said this.

Attached Files

Comment

Its easier for me just to go ahead and believe the bridge was intentional by the same folk that brought you Easter the Transgender Holiday.

You avoid any further thought or emotion this way.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  Is there a leading theory yet? Perpetrators I mean.
                  Russia or Ukraine. Zelensky alluded to this in an editorial yesterday or the day before. Something along the lines of if America doesn't give him more weapons, he will continue to hit Russian infrastructure, which in turn will attack America.

So is Ukraine doing these cyber attacks, or is it Russia? That's the bigger question.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                    Its easier for me just to go ahead and believe the bridge was intentional by the same folk that brought you Easter the Transgender Holiday.

Why is Easter Transgender?

Comment

Brought to u by the bundle of sticks that is your administration.

Comment

I just saw it in another thread. You can’t make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post

Making people place bets would solve most debates. The non conspiracy people would be broke by now. I don't know obviously but a vast majority of the time these things are either proven opposite of what we are told or flat out dropped off the map so we're left with a huge ?

Comment

NTSB announced yesterday it will take 2 years to complete the investigation into the crash. How many of yall are gonna remember this in 2 years? They also acknowledged the last 2 minutes are missing on the recorder.

Comment

Originally posted by ParanoidBlues View Post

Why is Easter Transgender?
                              Ask your boy Biden, not me 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Anybody see the barge hit the bridge in the Arkansas river in Oklahoma?

Comment

Working...
                                X