Key Bridge - Conspiracy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key Bridge - Conspiracy Thread

I figured the other thread is best left without the conspiracies because it's original posting was to send prayers to those affected by the collapse. This thread is to discuss possible theories for something bigger than an accidental loss of power.

Alright, tin foil hat strapped on tightly. Bombing in Moscow....not a week later, a ship loses all electrics and collides into the Keys Bridge. a key infrastructure on the east coast. Is this a retalitory strike from Russia? Why have they not identified the crew, but have identified the Pilots lawyer? Where were the tugs? Where were the pilot boats? Why does the ship lose power, start drifting towards the pilon, regain power and turn away from it, only to lose power again and drift right into it? Was someone else controlling the ship remotely? And why did they wake up Sleepy Joe, fill him with his alert cocktail, and get him in front of the media to say "we will rebuild this bridge"? Shouldn't the ship company pay?

This, after a pattern of target gets hit in Russia, then a target gets hit in America. It's been going on since last summer.​

NOTHING would surprise me anymore! NOTHING!

Comment

I don’t concern myself with things so far away. Some will say it has an effect on me but thats their delusion.

Lets talk about all the crime and death associated with the intentional flood of Illegals right here in Texas shall we.

Lets say it is Russia, they kill 6 people, so what. Our real enemy is domestic and they have surpassed that body count.

Don’t look here, look over there 🤣😂🤣😂
      Last edited by Voodoo; 03-27-2024, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
        I don’t concern myself with things so far away. Some will say it has an effect on me but thats their delusion.

Lets talk about all the crime and death associated with the intentional flood of Illegals right here in Texas shall we.

Lets say it is Russia, they kill 6 people, so what. Our real enemy is domestic and they have surpassed that body count.

That's is an interesting point I hadn't considered...and it would warrant waking up Sleepy. Get illegals, get them voting, put Sleepy back to bed after the election and continue down this path for 4 more years.

Comment

I accept things won’t get better. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if they do, I’m not shocked if they don’t.
          Last edited by Voodoo; 03-27-2024, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Watch the video and notice the explosions over on the right side at the other bridge column as the span begins to collapse. https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...timore-1883452

Grab a roll of new tin foil.

Comment

I swear a person has to wear a tin foil hat to not see the fishiness in these events. Put that tin foil on and believe what you're being told even though 95+% turns out to be a proven lie.

Comment

Francis Scott Key Bridge collapses after being struck by a large cargo ship. Subscribe to WRAL:https://youtube.com/c/wral5Follow WRAL:Facebook: https://faceb...

Video starts with the ship dark and floating. Around 0:13 you can see the ship get power back, and a big cloud of black smoke from the engine. How does the engine restart that quickly? And then boat steers toward the main support for the bridge?

Comment

Have no fear the FBI is investigating.
                  If the FBI says look left, the truth is to the right.
                  They will muddy the water and set a narrative quickly.
                  Most will believe it, as always, and anything after that will be deemed a CONSPIRACY THEORY..
                  Happens every time.

Comment

We turned our back on Israel. We are done. Bridge, current border issue, it is all baby poo to what is coming.

"X" marks the spot of the 2nd eclipse that is coming. IDK but is it a coincidence that the "X" is dead center on the New Madrid fault? The last time the New Madrid slipped, it rang church bells in Boston, and made the Mississippi River flow north!!

That would be my idea of a promised dividing...As if we are not divided already.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post

Yep. The immediate threat and worst threat to this country, at the moment, is what is being allowed to pour across the southern border.
                      The cartels have our politicians and law enforcement running scared, and are on the verge of running this country, and they have sent millions of their troops here already.

Comment

I pretty sure the rapture is going to be April 8th.

(Zechariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.)

And we just turned our back on Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

(Zechariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.)

Supposedly the GoodBook claims nobody will know when. I’ve heard all of the Eclipse conspiracies not just the one crossing over Texas, why is this one so special, it ain’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

Our leaders turned their backs on Israel, not all of it's citizens. I'm sure God can decipher and differentiate between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post

Our leaders turned their backs on Israel, not all of it's citizens. I'm sure God can decipher and differentiate between the two.
                              How so? They are still giving them money.

Comment

Working...
                              X