No announcement yet.

Key Bridge - Conspiracy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a leading theory yet? Perpetrators I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ParanoidBlues View Post
      If there are genuinely two minutes missing from that tape then how could it be anything else?
      Where is the report mentioning the 2 missing minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post

I had read an article earlier from the Independent Newspaper that when the power went off for two minutes the black box continued to record but from an alternative power source, nothing was lost. I have no idea what is fact or fiction, just what I read on the internet, the same as everybody else. I also read where the ship had electrical problems before it left the dock. The ship was moving at 8 mph and dropped the port anchor which pulled it dead center to the pilar, again this is just what I read.

Alex Jones says all that is lies, so there is that. Ain't worth getting riled up about, something else will happen next week and we will never know the whole truth(as if it matters anymore).

Comment

Port anchor should have turned the boat the other way. I also read that the black box stopped recording boat functions but kept recording audio.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

I had read an article earlier from the Independent Newspaper that when the power went off for two minutes the black box continued to record but from an alternative power source, nothing was lost. I have no idea what is fact or fiction, just what I read on the internet, the same as everybody else. I also read where the ship had electrical problems before it left the dock. The ship was moving at 8 mph and dropped the port anchor which pulled it dead center to the pilar, again this is just what I read.

Alex Jones says all that is lies, so there is that. Ain't worth getting riled up about, something else will happen next week and we will never know the whole truth(as if it matters anymore).

Oh a big diversion is definitely coming soon.
            So predictable at this point.

Comment

The missing two minutes are in the link / vid in post 42...they are blaming it on the power outage & stating only audio can be recorded in such instances.

The fact this is not being questioned daily by legacy media, along with similar investigative questions of foreign owned entities having monetary responsibilities for the accident should raise concerns...the American taxpayer should not be on the hook 100% for this event, yet it is not even being questioned by anyone other than alternative media.

I think as the layers continued to be peeled back, we'll eventually get somewhere...unfortunately, the normies who rely on ABC news for their nightly gospel will continue to rejoice in the Feds saving the day on this unfortunate accident.

I'm hoping Logan has some updates around the corner...it is her belief from the intel sources that the GPS was hacked along with the controls while the ship came in / out of power. So the main conspiracy is still focused on the cyber aspect.

Comment

You can see the boat turning away from the bridge at the last second before impact. There's no conspiracy here. No power to the sensors, no way for black box to record them. The arc flashes are likely electrical lines popping. Not everything is a conspiracy

Comment

I've always heard they never could engineer a way to put a power supply along with a back up power supply inside black boxes...since their history, they are worthless when the plane, ship & train lost power. Maybe the Chinese could design something for us??

Question nothing & be spoon fed.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I've always heard they never could engineer a way to put a power supply along with a back up power supply inside black boxes...since their history, they are worthless when the plane, ship & train lost power. Maybe the Chinese could design something for us??

Question nothing & be spoon fed.
                    Black box had backup power, that's how they got the audio. But if no microprocessor is running then no power to the sensors, thus no data to record.

Comment

Put me in the crowd of "if it was intentional will probably be pushed under the rug".......the actual truth will never be known and even if it is I wouldn't trust the governments version of it, I'm skeptical of any of the letter agencies to be truthful......

Comment

Since folks don’t want to call this “ incident “ an accident, I am going to assume they don’t believe in Murphy’s law. I have thousands of hours on different style boats. Everything from twin engine v-hauls to airboats and various models of jet-prop powered boats. The one thing I can assure everyone is that if you lose engine power you lose a lot of the steering capabilities. At 95,000 tons I would hate to be the guy trying to control the direction of travel on that ship once it lost power. Once power was lost all bets are off as to what happened and why it hit the bridge IMHO.

Having mentioned the above, that doesn’t mean someone could not sabotage the ship to create a problem. Where is the evidence of sabotage ? All I am saying is why not give it a few days for facts to be reported.

Comment

It didn’t take long for the CNN talking points to show up in this thread.. Basically word for word. lol
                          Well I guess page 5 is not to bad.

Comment

Why not drop both anchors instead of just one?

If stopping uncontrolled movement was a priority, seems like double the effort would have an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post

Unclear, it was originally posted by CalRob

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Since folks don’t want to call this “ incident “ an accident, I am going to assume they don’t believe in Murphy’s law. I have thousands of hours on different style boats. Everything from twin engine v-hauls to airboats and various models of jet-prop powered boats. The one thing I can assure everyone is that if you lose engine power you lose a lot of the steering capabilities. At 95,000 tons I would hate to be the guy trying to control the direction of travel on that ship once it lost power. Once power was lost all bets are off as to what happened and why it hit the bridge IMHO.

Having mentioned the above, that doesn’t mean someone could not sabotage the ship to create a problem. Where is the evidence of sabotage ? All I am saying is why not give it a few days for facts to be reported.
                                I was just pointing out how many different reports the news media puts out, then of course the social media outlets have plenty of comments.

6 men passed away from horrible circumstances and left families behind. Really a sad situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X