Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least this thread is named right !

Comment

I read a report earlier that stated the Port Of Baltimore cut costs last year by removing stationed tugs. I guess that is why there was no tugs along side the ship as it was leaving port.

Comment

My 2 questions are is this the diversion or what will be diverted from and given Brandon has already said the bridge will be rebuilt w/ taxpayer money, who is the insurance company that should pay and who will get to make all the money off of rebuilding the bridge?

For the first part, is this the distraction to the P Diddy stuff that could go all the way up to Epstein, Clinton, Obama, etc.? Or is the P Diddy the distraction to this if it was a terrorist event, inside job by our own government (most likely) or Russia?

Regarding the money, how much of the "bridge cost" will get laundered back to the swamp? Or as far as the ship's insurance, what are the odds it is tied to Black Rock, etc. and that is why the taxpayer assurance has already been made?

Comment

I think hip waders are more appropriate than tin hats.

Comment

If this was planned by terrorists, why would they issue a SOS and allow all traffic onto the bridge to be halted?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
              If this was planned by terrorists, why would they issue a SOS and allow all traffic onto the bridge to be halted?
              172D Chess

Comment

We are under judgement. A high level conspiracy would be preferable. We have asked God to get out of our schools, out of our military, and to get out of our country, as a whole. We can act shocked, and we can look for political solutions, but it is time to reap our just rewards.

If anyone thinks that we are deserving of lesser judgement than the Israelites, they are sadly, and bitterly so, mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  We are under judgement. A high level conspiracy would be preferable. We have asked God to get out of our schools, out of our military, and to get out of our country, as a whole. We can act shocked, and we can look for political solutions, but it is time to reap our just rewards.

If anyone thinks that we are deserving of lesser judgement than the Israelites, they are sadly, and bitterly so, mistaken.
                  ^^^^No way possible to argue these points!!!

Comment

I don't understand how the support beams / pillars whatever they are called. Do not have barricades or guard rails around them. Doesn't make sense not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      I read a report earlier that stated the Port Of Baltimore cut costs last year by removing stationed tugs. I guess that is why there was no tugs along side the ship as it was leaving port.
                      i'm sure that the shipping line is responsible for the cost of the pilot boats. they are the ones that didn't want to spend the $$$, and they ain't cheap.
                      Now go figure out why they have the option as to whether hire a pilot boat or not.

Comment

I stole this from another Texas based forum, seemed fitting here-
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bridge.png
Views:	367
Size:	474.2 KB
ID:	26755199

Comment

Here's how the story unfolded for me:

~Still dark / grab coffee / turn on tube & see bridge collapse story...they show the vid & notice the power issue. My mind drifts back to the Queen Isabella barge crash.

~5 minutes later legacy media touts no evidence of foul play...say what?? It's only been a few hours, dust hasn't settled, people missing & investigation is concluded?? OK?? Foul play wasn't a second thought till now.

~Come back from walking the dog couple hours later & Gen Flynn posts on SM this is a black swan event. OK??

~Later in the day, Lara Logan states her intel sources say it was deliberate. OK??

~Biden comes out in the afternoon saying no worries, the fed is here to pay & clean up the issue...what about the boat's Ins responsibility?? Does the swamp not want the Ins company to investigate the crash??

We no longer have responsible journalism...clown show.

Last edited by Artos; 03-28-2024, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Maybe this view will answer some questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ChqTRBctg

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Here's how the story unfolded for me:

~Still dark / grab coffee / turn on tube & see bridge collapse story...they show the vid & notice the power issue. My mind drifts back to the Queen Isabella barge crash.

~5 minutes later legacy media touts no evidence of foul play...say what?? It's only been a few hours, dust hasn't settled, people missing & investigation is concluded?? OK?? Foul play wasn't a second thought till now.

~Come back from walking the dog couple hours later & Gen Flynn posts on SM this is a black swan event. OK??

~Later in the day, Lara Logan states her intel sources say it was deliberate. OK??

~Biden comes out in the afternoon saying no worries, the fed is here to pay & clean up the issue...what about the boat's Ins responsibility?? Does the swamp not want the Ins company to investigate the crash??

We no longer have responsible journalism...clown show.

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/sta...61956419665964
                              And 3/4 of the country, or more, will die believing that this was an accident SOLEY because the alphabet agencies, the same ones that have been investigating Trump for 7 YEARS, says “no evidence of foul play or terrorism” before the engines of the ship that caused this have time to cool off.
                              The level of gullibility in this country is astonishing!!

Comment

Had they dropped the port anchor and not the starboard it would have pulled the ship to the left and probably missed the stanchon.....looks like right when it hit it turned right into the bridge.....

I think Biden just meant that we need that port open......but why didnt they make the shipping company post a bond like they did with BP and the Gulf oil spill......20 Billion if I remember....I am sure the shipping company doesnt have that much scratch....but I would thin a 1 B Bond would be appropriate

Comment

Working...
                                X