Google Moscow Massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

I'm betting they have a better handle on it than we do and I agree but probably to a much larger degree and paranoia isn't the same as reality....believe what you see.....

I'm not so sure about your latter. Have you seen the latest (public) artificial intelligence (ai) technology? I say public because you know forever technology has been for more advanced that what is publicly released. Any person could literally take a still photo along with a voice sample to create a video from their phone of you, me or anyone they wish and "prove" they have done anything they wish. It's some scarry stuff if you jump in that rabbit hole!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

I'm not so sure about your latter. Have you seen the latest (public) artificial intelligence (ai) technology? I say public because you know forever technology has been for more advanced that what is publicly released. Any person could literally take a still photo along with a voice sample to create a video from their phone of you, me or anyone they wish and "prove" they have done anything they wish. It's some scarry stuff if you jump in that rabbit hole!
      I have no idea what you are referring to, I've never even mentioned AI nor would I argue one way or another about it since it's not something I've looked at. I'm just talking about Putin and the media's spin to prop up Ukraine and cast any "doubt" or "fear" on Putin that's all.
      Last edited by friscopaint; 03-27-2024, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

I have no idea what you are referring to, I've never even mentioned AI nor would I argue one way or another about it since it's not something I've looked at. I'm just talking about Putin and the media's spin to prop up Ukraine and cast any "doubt" or "fear" on Putin that's all.
        You stated you believe what you see. I am simply saying, don't believe what you see on TV because with technology today, a kid can make a video of anyone doing anything (with the use of AI) and it looks real.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

You stated you believe what you see. I am simply saying, don't believe what you see on TV because with technology today, a kid can make a video of anyone doing anything (with the use of AI) and it looks real.
          I understand that part what I mean is I believe what I see from multiple reliable sources that verify not one picture on FB or what I'm "told"....trust me internet dating taught me what can be done to a photo.....

Comment

Working...
          X