Google Moscow Massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Moscow Massacre

Literally everything is anti Putin.....I don't watch the "news" so knew nothing about it till told and I looked it up.......makes me like him better every day if they "news/establishment" hate him so much.......threat to the Ukraine money pipeline in D.C.........

I dont know about that...but I have a bad feeling we are next. Sure hope Im just being paranoid

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      I dont know about that...but I have a bad feeling we are next. Sure hope Im just being paranoid
      I'm betting they have a better handle on it than we do and I agree but probably to a much larger degree and paranoia isn't the same as reality....believe what you see.....

Comment

It’s coming. They want the guns. This is how they will scare the public

Comment

I looked up the video of the terrorists they caught on the youtubes. They looked about like you’d expect. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Comment

Can someone explain how other Countries catch terrorists alive but 99.9% of the time America only gets them dead? If we just kill them that's ok, but most of the time (if not all) it's a shoot out or they supposedly kill themselves.

Comment

Supposedly US INTEL picked up chatter that an attack of France is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Can someone explain how other Countries catch terrorists alive but 99.9% of the time America only gets them dead? If we just kill them that's ok, but most of the time (if not all) it's a shoot out or they supposedly kill themselves.
                Welcome to America

Comment

They dont care about liberal feelings in Russia. All 4 beaten and tortured. One guy brought into court in a wheel chair half dead and another still wearing the plastic bag they were suffocating him with around his neck. As we speak they are being tortured hard.

Comment

Already happened last night. Container ship took out the Scott Key bridge and dropped a mile of it into the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      And then we dump their body into the ocean before anyone can even see it. Because we don’t want to aggravate the other terrorists! LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                        Literally everything is anti Putin.....I don't watch the "news" so knew nothing about it till told and I looked it up.......makes me like him better every day if they "news/establishment" hate him so much.......threat to the Ukraine money pipeline in D.C.........
                        Careful with the pro-Putin sentiments, make no mistake he wants you subjugated more than any crooked US politician.

and its questionable whether this was an actual terror attack or a false flag. My guess is the best of both worlds.

USINT used ISIS assets to plan and fund this event. ISIS used a few “true believers “ to carry out the mission and create a few layers of cutouts between the event and US and ISIS got a nice payday out it.

And Putin uses it to attack Ukraine, and frankly it’s even odds of that being the source of the attack….

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Careful with the pro-Putin sentiments, make no mistake he wants you subjugated more than any crooked US politician.

and its questionable whether this was an actual terror attack or a false flag. My guess is the best of both worlds.

USINT used ISIS assets to plan and fund this event. ISIS used a few “true believers “ to carry out the mission and create a few layers of cutouts between the event and US and ISIS got a nice payday out it.

And Putin uses it to attack Ukraine, and frankly it’s even odds of that being the source of the attack….
                          I've read, but not seen it actually proven, they were from Ukraine. Although the latest articles state Tajikistan I think. I generally agree with your sentiments. And there are a whole lot of hot-takes right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

nobody wants us more subjugated than U.S. politicians.......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

nobody wants us more subjugated than U.S. politicians.......
                              Not even close buddy…China would like to return the favor and use the US for cheap labor, ie indentured servitude or even slavery, just look at how the treat any and all other minority people groups within their borders. Russia wants the same, but just for spite…

US politicians get fatter off a semi motivated populace

Comment

Working...
                              X