Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post

It's actually quite simple.

- Enforce the immigration laws now on the books.
    - Enforce the E-verify laws for employment, especially for the employer

Pass 2 new laws.

- Deny social services to illegal aliens mimicking the laws in the country they left. If I as an American went to their country illegally, would I get free healthcare, a housing allowance, a food allowance, admission for my grandkids in their public schools, a special drivers license, free legal services if I'm arrested, etc.

- Clarify once and forever that the 15th Amendment does not give citizenship to people illegally in the USA and "not subject to the jurisdiction" and eliminate anchor babies

Most other countries require you to prove income to let you in/remain to weed out the freeloaders but our idiots in charge fly them in.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

Most other countries require you to prove income to let you in/remain to weed out the freeloaders but our idiots in charge fly them in.
      It is a legal requirement by Title 18 immigration law that immigrants prove they will not be a financial burden to the US. Its just one of many rules in the Title. Title 18 is out the window.

Comment

[QUOTE=PondPopper;n26752011]
        Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

Watch this little trailer. And they are much more corrupt these days.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHcBh4EBudk
        That doc is a load of crap...There is nothing of substance in it. It's just some guy rambling about his journalist buddy who died under suspicious circumstances, with 8 different stories which were not connected in any way.

I mean if one seriously believes the journalist went to a bar, then just chatted up a military guy, while on a date, who happens to be involved with the military AND the CIA...and this guy is just gonna give him information, well I got a bridge to sell.

Comment

[QUOTE=WItoTX;n26752710]
          Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

That doc is a load of crap...There is nothing of substance in it. It's just some guy rambling about his journalist buddy who died under suspicious circumstances, with 8 different stories which were not connected in any way.

I mean if one seriously believes the journalist went to a bar, then just chatted up a military guy, while on a date, who happens to be involved with the military AND the CIA...and this guy is just gonna give him information, well I got a bridge to sell.
          That’s exactly what they want you to believe.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post

It is a legal requirement by Title 18 immigration law that immigrants prove they will not be a financial burden to the US. Its just one of many rules in the Title. Title 18 is out the window.
            Typical, pick and choose the laws to enforce.....don't pay your taxes and see.....

Comment

Working...
            X