Republican Chit Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republican Chit Show

Greens calling to remove the Speaker again. She is an idiot that is hurting election in November. I’m sure she got her feelings hurt but this has got to stop. I hope she gets voted out with this last crybaby fit

This $1.2T bill they passed is a wet dream of spending for the swamp...released yesterday & only 24 hours to read the 1000 plus pages.

Mike caved to schumer & the puppet masters...the guy can drop dead for all I care.

Just wait till you see what they funded and didn't fund...Anyone think they addressed the border issues??

Comment

Isn't she doing this because he talked a big game about single issue spending bills but is now trying to push through this latest beast of a country killer?

I'm pretty sure she clarified that she isn't calling for him to be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        This $1.2T bill they passed is a wet dream of spending for the swamp...released yesterday & only 24 hours to read the 1000 plus pages.

Mike caved to schumer & the puppet masters...the guy can drop dead for all I care.

Anyone think they addressed the border issues??

Of course not, but it does allocate tons of money towards gun control research.

Comment

If he ain't fighting for us he should be removed. That gal has a lot of sand and we need more like her.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Greens calling to remove the Speaker again. She is an idiot that is hurting election in November. I’m sure she got her feelings hurt but this has got to stop. I hope she gets voted out with this last crybaby fit
            Could be Roid rage with her.. I like her feistiness. I’d want her on my side.
            She ain’t scared like 3/4 of the men up there. And those 3/4 are the real problem. Not her..
            Yea it’s bad messed up but it’s not because of her.

Comment

And people wonder why the Republicans are not on the winning side of elections much- you always need independent voters and this is not the way to get those votes. I said if the first time around. These issues should be fought out behind closed doors instead of looking like a traveling circus in the public eye

Comment

Those SOBS are selling us down. The river just like the dems. I swear TRUMP is the only hold out.

Comment

Holding someone's feet to the fire... I didn't realize making leaders accountable to their promises was so controversial no matter the direction you lean.

I'd argue the real circus is the fact that there are RINOs dropping like fly's and expelling people from congress to squander the majority rule away. The swamp is real and its obvious who is and isn't beholden to it.
                  Last edited by diamond10x; 03-22-2024, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Glen, we are down to patriots & traitors...whoever voted for this crap spending bill is no republican or friend to the US.

Do a search on twatter for Chip Roy & this bill.

Comment

Her legislative actions are part of public record, some folks should go look at her performance as a Representative. 17th highest in missed votes on legislation and she cannot get a leadership role on any committee or sub committee. Her record in congress is quite pitiful.

Worthless like the rest of them.

Comment

And people wonder why the Republicans are not on the winning side of elections much- you always need independent voters and this is not the way to get those votes. I said if the first time around. These issues should be fought out behind closed doors instead of looking like a traveling circus in the public eye
                        You are correct. The Democrats are running the long game, they will take the House back and keep the Senate.

Comment

I guess it’s a lose lose situation then because compromise gets us exactly where we are today, getting crushed by progressive liberals at every turn..
                          Hell at least she is ready and willing to go down fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

I guess it’s a lose lose situation then because compromise gets us exactly where we are today, getting crushed by progressive liberals at every turn..
                            Hell at least she is ready and willing to go down fighting.
                            She appears to be one of the few to fight on their level.....I'm tired of the "Republicans need to be better and nicer than them democrats" if they go low go lower.....how come they can scream and yell and it's fine but if she does it's a problem.....need more of her calling out both parties, she has more ball$ than the guys in the Republican party do......Republicans try to go along to get along and get beat at every turn thinking if we play nice the Dems will and they never do....

Comment

Just burn the whole ****ing thing down and start over.

Comment

Working...
                              X