No announcement yet.

Hunter a no show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobulinski destroyed the Bidens...Raskin and AOC......he has all the proof and said the DOJ has it all but wont act on it....when the DOJ has become weaponized against your political opponents...this country is in serious trouble.......

They have the evidence and are sitting on it

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

I'm confused...what just happen to Navarro then?
      Congress did not prosecute Navarro, the DOJ did under the US Attorney’s Office.

See comment CSS Examples

It is prosecutorial discretion.

Do you think that AG Garland sees Hunter Biden as the same as a Trump adviser?

The DOJ decides who it wants to prosecute, not Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

Congress did not prosecute Navarro, the DOJ did under the US Attorney’s Office.

See comment CSS Examples

It is prosecutorial discretion.

Do you think that AG Garland sees Hunter Biden as the same as a Trump adviser?

The DOJ decides who it wants to prosecute, not Congress.
        Just like Eric Holder and that IRS boitch... I think I'll start to identify as a DemoKraut, but vote Repulsican...

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Bobulinski destroyed the Bidens...Raskin and AOC......he has all the proof and said the DOJ has it all but wont act on it....when the DOJ has become weaponized against your political opponents...this country is in serious trouble.......

It's honestly terrifying, when the Mafia is in charge of the DOJ there's just no way to get out from under the Mafia rule.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Bobulinski, may he rest in peace….

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

It's honestly terrifying, when the Mafia is in charge of the DOJ there's just no way to get out from under the Mafia rule.
              Oh there is a way and its the only way. That task lies solely on "we the people". No one is coming to save us.

Comment

I wonder what % of TBH understands this and realizes the IRS can (and probably will) start targeting conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  I wonder what % of TBH understands this and realizes the IRS can (and probably will) start targeting conservatives.
                  Since they already have a history of doing it under Obama, it should not surprise anyone at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    5%

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

5%
                      4.3% You had 5% before the dapper dan fiasco.

Comment

Working...
                      X