No announcement yet.

Black rifle coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect it won’t be long until they change the name.

Comment

If you want the money from the coffee you buy to go to a good cause you should buy from FRCC, First Responder Coffee Company. It's ran by Brent Tucker, a former Green Beret and Delta Force operator. I'm not a big coffee drinker guy but if I bought coffee that's where I'd buy it. He also has his own cigar company.

Comment

I mostly drink Peets Major Dickason's Dark Roast. Good coffee that is strong enough stand on it's own. One K-cup for a 10oz brew. Careful or you will bend the spoon when stirring it.

Comment

It is not at all uncommon for businesses to donate to both political parties. They do this for a number of reasons not the least of which is to avoid alienating half your customer market.

Comment

The water source used to make coffee has more to do with the taste than the actual coffee bean does IMO. I use charcoal filtered water or when at the deer lease I use straight limestone well water. You can never make coffee too strong but easy to make colored water that some people drink.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              I mostly drink Peets Major Dickason's Dark Roast. Good coffee that is strong enough stand on it's own. One K-cup for a 10oz brew. Careful or you will bend the spoon when stirring it.
              Agreed Peete’s is great coffee, but there may not be a more liberal coffee company in America. They were founded in the 60’s in hippie Berkeley, CA do you can imagine what their corporate values are.

if you want great coffee with traditional values, check out Triple Bond coffee. My friend Roy is a chemist/pharmacist by trade and hand roasts each batch in his shop on his 10 acres in Idalou TX.

Specialty coffee roasters in Idalou, Texas. Serving up bags of coffee goodness to West Texas and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                If you want the money from the coffee you buy to go to a good cause you should buy from FRCC, First Responder Coffee Company. It's ran by Brent Tucker, a former Green Beret and Delta Force operator. I'm not a big coffee drinker guy but if I bought coffee that's where I'd buy it. He also has his own cigar company.
                Where does he live ? I was on hunt in Uvalde couple months back with guys from the unit and don't use the D word outside of it generally speaking. They wanted me to plan a crane hunt to NW Oklahoma but wanted January and my buddy told me they are very leary, you should be familiar it's around Salt Plains, by then and also organizer needs to see how fundraisers go, Veterans Afield Foundation, one of the guys was in USMC with me I went down to hang out and cook and got offered cooking job by 2 different ranchers for their high fenced places. I'm not a coffee drinker but thanks for sharing that for him.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

Where does he live ? I was on hunt in Uvalde couple months back with guys from the unit and don't use the D word outside of it generally speaking. They wanted me to plan a crane hunt to NW Oklahoma but wanted January and my buddy told me they are very leary, you should be familiar it's around Salt Plains, by then and also organizer needs to see how fundraisers go, Veterans Afield Foundation, one of the guys was in USMC with me I went down to hang out and cook and got offered cooking job by 2 different ranchers for their high fenced places. I'm not a coffee drinker but thanks for sharing that for him.
                  ​​​​I could be mistaken but I think he lives in Texas. I'm pretty sure FRCC is a company based out of either Texas or Florida but I don't remember which.

It's a fairly new company but I would love to see it take off and take the place of Black Rifle Coffee in stores and homes where other coffee currently resides. I'd like cigar smokers to have his cigars in their collection. It's a very cool thing that his company is doing.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 03-17-2024, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    It is not at all uncommon for businesses to donate to both political parties. They do this for a number of reasons not the least of which is to avoid alienating half your customer market.
                    It would seem a much more simple solution and better business sense to not make political donations and therefore not alienate anyone.

😎

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

It would seem a much more simple solution and better business sense to not make political donations and therefore not alienate anyone.

😎
                      Nah. Can’t do that because it actually makes sense.

Comment

Boycotting all coffee from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

😎
                          I don't necessarily disagree with you, however, it is strategically important for businesses not to alienate the elected officials who represent them, especially when there are skids needing to be greased or regulatory legislation that needs to be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

​​​​I could be mistaken but I think he lives in Texas. I'm pretty sure FRCC is a company based out of either Texas or Florida but I don't remember which.

It's a fairly new company but I would love to see it take off and take the place of Black Rifle Coffee in stores and homes where other coffee currently resides. I'd like cigar smokers to have his cigars in their collection. It's a very cool thing that his company is doing.
                            Will look them up and see if operators are buddies

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              Nobody here wants to hear that LOL...but yes, I agree. It's much easier to do business when people are getting paid.

Comment

Working...
                              X