Black rifle coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black rifle coffee

I remember people saying that the political contributions were done as a bet. Well I guess they loose a lot of bets because plenty of donations to “ActBlue”.

What I tried wasn’t even good coffee.

Comment

Pitiful..

Comment

Eff em. I quit buying years ago

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 8.28.57 PM.png
Views:	607
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	26744313

So after a google and going to actblue because I have no clue what it is... Could be a troll. You input employer info... Perfectly executed troll

Comment

SmTx- I guess it was a troll when the owner was on Obama’s registered donation roll. Oh yea those were lost bets.

Crenshaw is a big supporter. And if you do a history search I at one time backed Crenshaw. That is until he showed his true identity. I am so tired of people hiding their true stances to get support from those with Conservative viewpoints.

I spent about an hour going through campaign contributions by BRCC top 3 and the company. Looked like a list of RHINOs to me. I didn’t see anything for anyone I would consider “Conservatives”.
            Last edited by glen; 03-15-2024, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I don’t care who they contribute to, I buy coffee for good coffee and theirs is not good coffee…

Comment

I heard not so good things about them politically years ago and they try to come across as some great veteran owned 2nd Amendment company, after all how could a Black Rifle not be thought of in that sort of way.......

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  I don’t care who they contribute to, I buy coffee for good coffee and theirs is not good coffee…
                  True dat. Dried buffalo chips would make better coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    And at their price point it **** well better be good coffee. Agreed theirs is NOT.

Comment

Yep.... F em

Comment

Redcoats

Try Stockingmill Coffee

Comment

I used the last bag I had of that crap for floor sweep..
                          Poured it on some stray cat pi$$!!

They are a fraud.

Comment

Their canned cold coffee is Bioengineered , read the ingredient label. Pretty Patriotic.

Comment

There's a lot of companies that learned they can rapidly gain market share by falsely claiming to be conservative or 2a or whatever. These guys are no different, it's literally a marketing ploy. I prefer HEB Cafe Ole coffee but I've bought BRCC for the simple fact that it still ticks off the gun haters.

BRCC is in Walmart now, they've made a rapid climb from startup to production. At this point they don't care what we think and don't need to maintain the image anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X