If Trump can't run, who do we vote for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
    If we allow them to succeed at keeping the most popular president in this country’s history from running for a second by either fabricating charges or by assassination it won’t matter who’s next in line. They win again!!!

At that point “we the people” will be standing in the middle of the road staring at a fork..
    One fork leads to the end of this country as we know it, and the other fork leads to us rising up and taking it back.,
    The big question is which fork are we going to choose.
    “Most popular President in this country’s history”?????? That is a bit of a stretch. Where did you get this statistic??

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post

“Most popular President in this country’s history”?????? That is a bit of a stretch. Where did you get this statistic??
      it is in the group of statistics that encompass over 90% of all statistics.

92.26% of all statistics are made up on the spot….

Comment

Prove me wrong then. Who was it?

Comment

Fact!!! JFK is considered to be one of the most popular if not the most and he only got 34 million popular votes. Trump more than doubled that.

and dont come in here with some bs about population changes between the 1960s and 2020s because no one is trying to hear that. 😂

Comment

If referring to election day popularity by voting percentage, in my lifetime it is just about a virtual tie between LBJ, Nixon and Reagan with roughly 61%, 61% and 59%.

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post

Fact!!! JFK is considered to be one of the most popular if not the most and he only got 34 million popular votes. Trump more than doubled that.

and dont come in here with some bs about population changes between the 1960s and 2020s because no one is trying to hear that. 😂
              Using this flawed logic, Biden would be “most popular”, since he supposedly got 81 million votes in 2020. Or do you not want to hear that? 😂😂😂
              Last edited by Dr. Evil; 03-14-2024, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Prove me wrong then. Who was it?
                You’re the one who made the claim, prove yourself right by showing some stats. I’ve seen absolutely zero articles or popularity rankings to substantiate this claim.
                Last edited by Dr. Evil; 03-14-2024, 07:44 AM.

Comment

He will be on the ballot.

if Washington was able to somehow successfully get him removed, what does that say about everyone else running?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    If referring to election day popularity by voting percentage, in my lifetime it is just about a virtual tie between LBJ, Nixon and Reagan with roughly 61%, 61% and 59%.
                    If you go by highest approval ratings Bush Jr was the most popular president in the history of the country. 90 percent approval rating. This was induced by the war drums of 9/11. I would have been part of that statistic. 21 and Active Duty. Oh how one’s opinion changes with age. He ended with one of the lowest.

if you do an average of high to low JFK is the most popular I believe. Of course they weren’t doing the polls during the times of Washington and Lincoln and such.

Comment

The most popular president should be chosen by hindsight IMO.
                      The prettiest wrapper don't always end up being the best Christmas present.

Comment

You’re the one who made the claim, prove yourself right by showing some stats. I’ve seen absolutely zero articles or popularity rankings to substantiate this claim.
                        You said “that’s a bit of a stretch “
                        Prove it. Bet you can’t.

Comment

Trump was very popular with a lot of folks. He was also very unpopular with everyone else.

You don't see many people who will shrug their shoulders when asked their opinion of him.

Comment

You said “that’s a bit of a stretch “
                            Prove it. Bet you can’t.
                            Google is your friend.

Comment

Google is your friend.

I am not saying Trump is or isn't, but Google is only your friend if you lean left.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

I am not saying Trump is or isn't, but Google is only your friend if you lean left.
                                I’m just suggesting he do a little searching and he’d find no evidence of Trump being, “the most popular President in this country’s history”. His rankings are middle of the pack at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X