• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom View Post

so there is still a chance?
    No, that just give Kennedy a leg up for the Never Trump’rs

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

I can't get past the fact they are allowed to flat out lie at every turn. Sometimes I think telling the truth to them is like garlic to a vampire.
      They lie constantly and then laugh directly in our face. And we just take it..
      They are stealing our money, our children's futures and our country.
      To say it is infuriating doesn’t cover it!!

We the people are going to have to decide wether or not we want to save this country, or let it be destroyed. It’s not a hard decision to make for me but it will take some serious sacrifice and work, but this country is worth saving.

Comment

That WASNT State If The Union address. It was a Red Bull commercial.

Comment

What did y'all hear?
          Attached Files

Comment

I can't wait for houses to "get cheaper" and "mortgage rates to go down" because the government gives people $5,000 a year for 2 years to buy a house......which stimulates demand for houses and mortgages .....and pays others $10,000 to sell a house....oh yea not for below market rates, but houses that are below the area average in price so those buyers can "move up or down in size".....which stimulates demand......and then to give $25,000 to 'first time home buyers of a particular set of the population"

this is about as dumb as cash for clunkers as far as helping people get things for cheaper the only thing joetato left out of the plan was taking some older inefficient homes and paying people to knock them down to save energy

anyone that is not an economic illiterate knows you do not create more of something and make it less expensive for the average person by having the federal government hand out cash to artificially stimulate the demand for something for a short period of time

I also cannot wait for my groceries to get cheaper because some government agency made up of unelected and unaccountable dupes and fools is going to be going around and counting the chips in a bag and measuring the diameter and area of cookies and then putting all kinds of new reporting requirements on food companies.......this will be GREAT!.....Magically Terrific!

Comment

The Biden POS apologized for calling the murderer of Laken Riley an illegal alien........these MFers just dont get it....or most disgusting is that they just dont care

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                The Biden POS apologized for calling the murderer of Laken Riley an illegal alien........these MFers just dont get it....or most disgusting is that they just dont care
                Oh they get it… Everything they do and say has evil, decisive, intentions behind them.
                They know EXACTLY what they are doing.
                Pure scum.

Comment

Working...
                X