The SOTU speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SOTU speech

How lit and wired will they have the Potato tonight??
    He will be humming!!
    Attached Files

Watching Houston rodeo cowboys and cowgirls. They only get paid when they perform well.

Comment

Well he holler and screamed the whole time. I guess he thought it made him look tuff.
      I bet he couldn’t pass a drug test this morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
        Well he holler and screamed the whole time. I guess he thought it made him look tuff.
        I bet he couldn’t pass a drug test this morning!!
        Agreed! If there was any doubt of the direction he's going, not any more. He is going further to his base and hard left. This was not a SOTUA, it was a political speech.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

He wasn't sayin anything I hadn't already heard. "It's all the Republican's fault", and "the border is secure"!. I fell asleep about 30 minutes in.

Comment

Didn’t watch it, but saw clips of the speaker of the house face while he was rambling, told me I didn’t miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
              Didn’t watch it, but saw clips of the speaker of the house face while he was rambling, told me I didn’t miss anything.
              Naw, All you missed was an old, lying, pervert, that was no doubt amped on amphetamines, hollering and yelling nothing but utter BS for better than an hour.
              It’s absolutely frightening that a corrupt clown like that is our president, and could possibly be again!!
              UNBELIEVABLE!!

Comment

F j b

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  F j b
                  And the horse he rode in on!!!

Comment

And the horse he rode in on!!!
                    But mostly his voters!

Comment

The big news is 98% of conservatives think his brain is gone - 65% of independents think he is done - 32 % of democrats think he is done. Biden is done...

Comment

Naw, All you missed was an old, lying, pervert, that was no doubt amped on amphetamines, hollering and yelling nothing but utter BS for better than an hour.
                        It’s absolutely frightening that a corrupt clown like that is our president, and could possibly be again!!
                        UNBELIEVABLE!!
                        I can't get past the fact they are allowed to flat out lie at every turn. Sometimes I think telling the truth to them is like garlic to a vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          The big news is 98% of conservatives think his brain is gone - 65% of independents think he is done - 32 % of democrats think he is done. Biden is done...
                          so there is still a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

so there is still a chance?
                            Nope. Not when the vote count will be rigged.

Comment

"Its not who votes, it's who counts the votes.COUNTS THE VOTES !"
                              . Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X