SOTU address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Yeah she did a really good job of getting her some attention. She could care less about the illegal situation, she got herself on tv and that was her whole point.
    Do you feel the same way about the Gold Star father that was arrested during the speech?

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

Do you feel the same way about the Gold Star father that was arrested during the speech?
      Was he a sloppy mouth politician?

Comment

Yes, you got a problem with it because she acted a fool on TV with her ignorance.

I already know Biden is a fool.
        At least she caused Bribem to go off script, lay out an embarrassing gaffe and say the illegal alien words about killing people and cause a bunch of liberals heads to explode. That was classic!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

At least she caused Bribem to go off script, lay out an embarrassing gaffe and say the illegal alien words about killing people and cause a bunch of liberals heads to explode. That was classic!
          Not really. Biden used that as a talking point to further his agenda.

I understand what you are implying. But she walked right into Biden’s trap. He was waiting for someone to bring that up. And what more of a perfect candidate than her with the mags costume on.
          Last edited by Radar; 03-08-2024, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Not really. Biden used that as a talking point to further his agenda.

I understand what you are implying. But she walked right into Biden’s trap. He was waiting for someone to bring that up.
            It established illegal as the correct term for them coming from the head of the woke mafia. I'm good with it.

MTG can keep on keeping on. Similar to Trump, I couldn't care less if she does what she does for personal attention, personal gain or any other motive. I care about the result and good for her or Trump or whoever if they benefit personally from it. The result is, it put a spotlight on Biden's border crisis, took him off script, made him go against the woke narrative and more. I'm tired of hearing that people on the right need to be polite, presidential, etc. It is flat out stupid when the other side calls the right racist, Nazis, Neanderthals, etc. At some point somebody needs to call them out and show they are guilty of what the left says, projection. that is what I see from her. Again, I don't care 1 bit about her motive, I care about somebody calling them out and she does.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post

It established illegal as the correct term for them coming from the head of the woke mafia. I'm good with it.

MTG can keep on keeping on. Similar to Trump, I couldn't care less if she does what she does for personal attention, personal gain or any other motive. I care about the result and good for her or Trump or whoever if they benefit personally from it. The result is, it put a spotlight on Biden's border crisis, took him off script, made him go against the woke narrative and more. I'm tired of hearing that people on the right need to be polite, presidential, etc. It is flat out stupid when the other side calls the right racist, Nazis, Neanderthals, etc. At some point somebody needs to call them out and show they are guilty of what the left says, projection. that is what I see from her. Again, I don't care 1 bit about her motive, I care about somebody calling them out and she does.
              Unfortunately her motives have backfired on her for the most part and have her a bad image. She is a side show that has been stripped of committees Another Sara Palin ​​​​​.

Comment

Was he a sloppy mouth politician?
                Ive never heard that attention whore mtg described as well as this!

Comment

People still blinded into thinking there are 2 parties.

that was the uniparty on full display last night…each playing its part

Comment

I got Marjorie Greene Denial Syndrome

I honestly cannot stand her or the Squad

Comment

I got Marjorie Greene Denial Syndrome

I honestly cannot stand her or the Squad
                      She gets things done...if anything brings attention to it....made Biden stumble and call him an illegal alien...and the left went bizerk over that.....and flubbed her name....

MTG is a patriot and I agree with 95% of what she does.....we need some fighters on our side......

BTW Biden caught on hot mic saying ...I told Bibi him and I are gonna have a " come to Jesus " meeting.....Does he know that Bibi is Jewish? I am not sure......then lied about it to reporters today...until they told him he was caught on hot mic saying it

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                        Checked my email and Yahoo head banner praising his speech as "fiery"........it's nauseating, every day the headlines are praising Biden and warnings of Trump and how Trump is doing poorly....etc......I don't ever read it just shake my head and move on......of course they had to bring up abortion and Republicans better not get caught going down that path, border, economy and public safety don't go down the rabbit hole......Alred going against Cruz already starting on it........hopefully Cruz will just say supreme court made it a state's issue and move on......
                        I swear we are at the point where Biden could drop his pants and crap on live TV and the media would say how great a job he did. We've gone so far past retarded there is not even a word anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          He seemed alert and lucid. Almost like his mental issue was improved. Now he back to being the crooked, immoral, perverted, sellout of a human he was before he lost his mind.
                          Drugs..

Comment

Working...
                          X