X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOTU address

How many gaffes?
    How many outright lies?
    Will he exit stage right or left or will he ask?
    Will the speech be longer than 15 minutes?
    Will Speaker Johnson rip up his copy or the address and if he does will it be more than 3 pages?

So many questions, so little time.

There will be 2 intermissions during the address. They'll have to give ol mush head a little meth to keep him going

Comment

FJB is getting his Ritalin and Adderall IV drip right about now.

Comment

I would have to be sedated to watch the SOB talk much less sit up there read a telepromter and lie his *** off. I will just look for a one of the convervative groups recap and call it good.

Comment

He will absolutely be on something to get him through

Comment

Trump 2024 !

Comment

I wonder how many times he has been instructed to just read the screen. I also wonder if they took all instructions off the speech so he doesn’t read them out loud

Comment

10 minutes late now, did they stop for ice cream?

Comment

I made it 5 minutes then had to turn that crap off.
                  STILL talking about the January 6th lie !!

Comment

blah, dribble blah dribble, it is ice cream day yet?? FJB!!!

Comment

I guess I was wrong. Ol Joe is sharp. Strong, lucid. Energetic . Who hooo! 4 more years. Im converted

Comment

State of the union and he starts it off by talking about Ukraine. I turned it off right then.
                        Last edited by CP121; 03-07-2024, 09:10 PM.

Comment

He certainly is using the SOTU to campaign against Trump. What does Trump have to do with the SOTU again? I'm confused....

Comment

Just turned on the TV to watch the 9:00 news... Ol' Babblin Biden was still.... well, babbling, so I did the only thing I could do. I turned that crap off! ... quick, fast and in a hurry! Had it on just long enough to hear him say that he proposed a 25% minimum tax for "billionaires"... That would raise 500 billion in 10 years, then he said "Imagine what that could do for America?" !!! Yea it'd do a lot especially when we're now paying a trillion/year in interest of the debt we already have!! If we took 100% of the money all the billionaires make in a year, we couldn't pay down the debt we've already accumulated!! I listened for less than 30 seconds and heard him tell at least one lie... Imagine how many he spewed out in the whole address?!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Just turned on the TV to watch the 9:00 news... Ol' Babblin Biden was still.... well, babbling, so I did the only thing I could do. I turned that crap off! ... quick, fast and in a hurry! Had it on just long enough to hear him say that he proposed a 25% minimum tax for "billionaires"... That would raise 500 billion in 10 years, then he said "Imagine what that could do for America?" !!! Yea it'd do a lot especially when we're now paying a trillion/year in interest of the debt we already have!! If we took 100% of the money all the billionaires make in a year, we couldn't pay down the debt we've already accumulated!! I listened for less than 30 seconds and heard him tell at least one lie... Imagine how many he spewed out in the whole address?!!
                              Charlie, you know he's going to fix our borders tho. I mean Trump screwed them up really bad and he's gonna fix it. He said it so it must be true. SMH

Comment

Working...
                              X