X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And only 3 decades too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      One of the names floated for his replacement is John Cornyn...........Lord help us
      Who ever started floating that name needs to follow Mitch out the door.

Comment

The problem with a replacement for Turtle is the next in line of seniority to him are all old codgers. At least 70 or more. Sen. John Barrasso is maybe the best choice but he is old as dirt too. I doubt they pick Cornyn since they know he is going to be primaried out next election.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          The problem with a replacement for Turtle is the next in line of seniority to him are all old codgers. At least 70 or more. Sen. John Barrasso is maybe the best choice but he is old as dirt too. I doubt they pick Cornyn since they know he is going to be primaried out next election.
          You’re more confident than I am about that. The RMC would just throw even more $ behind him, but really all the need to do is toss a handful of candidates in the primary, split the anti-Cornyn vote 3 or more ways and Cornyn will remain safe

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

yes.....Gorsuch not so much...Kav and ACB are not true conservatives
            Interesting...I think all three fall far right of Roberts.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Interesting...I think all three fall far right of Roberts.
              lol....RBG was far right of Roberts.....GWB worst pick ever....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

lol....RBG was far right of Roberts.....GWB worst pick ever....
                RBG was appointed by Clinton to fill Byron White’s seat when he retired and she was clearly a
                lefty as was Byron White. Maybe you’re thinking of someone else?

Comment

Aaaaannnnnnd Cornyn the 1st to announce his candidacy

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Aaaaannnnnnd Cornyn the 1st to announce his candidacy
                    Maybe we can McCarthy him out? We have already taken out a few. McCarthy, McConnel, McCheany, Ryan, Romney, Kinzinger, that lady named Rona...I'd say it's been a good last year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

RBG was appointed by Clinton to fill Byron White’s seat when he retired and she was clearly a
                      lefty as was Byron White. Maybe you’re thinking of someone else?
                      good grief man...cant you detect sarcasm.....ROBERTS IS LEFT OF RBG.....prove me wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X