X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch McConnel out !!!!

Leaving in November.....

Good effing riddance RINO

He pushed through Trump's three justices. I have mixed feelings. Part of me is glad, but part of me is thankful he was there for Trump's judicial nominees.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      He pushed through Trump's three justices. I have mixed feelings. Part of me is glad, but part of me is thankful he was there for Trump's judicial nominees.
      2 of those picks have turned out to be huge disappointments

Comment

Politics aside, there is zero reason someone his age should be representing the populace.

In a world where social issues are constantly evolving and new tech is only advanced for a few minutes, a lot of politicians need to be okay with being obsolete and retire with grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Politics aside, there is zero reason someone his age should be representing the populace.

In a world where social issues are constantly evolving and new tech is only advanced for a few minutes, a lot of politicians need to be okay with being obsolete and retire with grace.
          67 imo.....when you turn 67 during your term you are prohibited from running again.....but if we had term limits it wouldnt matter

Comment

From the clip I saw of his news conference, he looks just as lost at the microphone, as Dementia Joe!

Comment

Another weak link out! Hallelujah!

Comment

One of the names floated for his replacement is John Cornyn...........Lord help us

Comment

He is out when he’s 86 , I saw he said “finish his current term that ends in 2027” with plenty of time to change his mind 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
                  Last edited by Voodoo; 02-28-2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Another weak link out! Hallelujah!
                    Exactly! Cya later turkey!

Comment

He needs to be in prison. Corrupt as they get!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

2 of those picks have turned out to be huge disappointments
                        Trump nominated them. Are you saying Trump nominated two disappointments?

Comment

From what I read, he is just stepping down as minority leader- says he still plans to finish out his term. He did help get the three "conservative" justices onto the SC, but the best thing he ever did was keep Merrick Garland off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            One of the names floated for his replacement is John Cornyn...........Lord help us
                            This one is worse than McConnell !!!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Trump nominated them. Are you saying Trump nominated two disappointments?
                              yes.....Gorsuch not so much...Kav and ACB are not true conservatives

Comment

Working...
                              X