Out of control tyrannical government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
    This sounds like half of the story and something is being left out intentionally. How old is the kid? I also wonder how they tried to fix the eating disorder.
    Maybe, maybe not, either seems equally likely at this point.

maybe the state disagreed with the style of therapy sou

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post

True but when the schools have them for 8 hours a day and are openly pushing things and hiding things from the parents, sometimes the parents have a losing battle...
      Pull them out of that school...the consequences of NOT doing so are to great.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

As parents we do bear some responsibility to how our children turn out.
        Certainly we do, and there is some research based evidence the eating disorders and other addictions are a child’s coping mechanism often times related to overbearing or narcissistic parents.

but we can’t use this as criteria to make children wards of the state, otherwise double digit % of children would be adversely affected.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

As parents we do bear some responsibility to how our children turn out.
          Yeah, I agree, sometimes kids just turn out F'ed up though. I have a good friend going through the same stuff right now. No, I don't know the rest of the story, and believe me, I try to be open to both sides. I have no idea what the real or total story is, sad it seems like a lot of what we read is propaganda so who really knows. If its like the article reads, we're in big trouble.

Comment

Liberal Democrats willing to do and/or allow anything that gets votes.

Comment

Working...
            X