Out of control tyrannical government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of control tyrannical government

Child removed from home after parents refuse to use his chosen name, pronouns | Fox News

Folks, our governments (local, state, and fed.) have been taken over by tyrants. This country is in big trouble. Read the article, two Catholic parents had their child removed from them b/c they refused to call the child a she when it is a he. Article says they provided the child with counseling, etc.... Their own investigation found no abuse in the family yet they still removed the child, now its headed to the supreme court. I'm telling you, if things keep going the way they are I don't know how long it's gonna be till the lid blows off things.

Not trying to sound like some hard *** but if the State or anyone comes for my children..........

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post
      Not trying to sound like some hard *** but if the State or anyone comes for my children..........
      If one comes for mine he/she better hope they brought a friend because they will need help walking away

Comment

It’s out of control.

Comment

Please dont send a family man…dont need that on my conscience.

granted…the parents are really suspect if they raised (allowed the raising) of a kid that thinks this way
          Last edited by Death from Above; 02-21-2024, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Please dont send a family man…dont need that on my conscience.

granted…the parents are really suspect if they raised (allowed the raising) of a kid that thinks thia way
            Not sure if you are placing blame on the parents for the kids issues or if I'm mis-reading your statement. The exact reason the child was removed is because the parents know the child is mentally ill, they have sought out counseling for the child, they refuse to bend and play along with the fact that the child is a sex other than its birth sex, etc... The article reads that the parents are doing what needs to be done to deal with a child with mental problems.

Comment

This sounds like half of the story and something is being left out intentionally. How old is the kid? I also wonder how they tried to fix the eating disorder.

Comment

Society goes out of its way to "protect" what everyone knows is a biological deviation...but kills babies by the millions...

Lord we need a purge.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post

Not sure if you are placing blame on the parents for the kids issues or if I'm mis-reading your statement. The exact reason the child was removed is because the parents know the child is mentally ill, they have sought out counseling for the child, they refuse to bend and play along with the fact that the child is a sex other than its birth sex, etc... The article reads that the parents are doing what needs to be done to deal with a child with mental problems.
                  As parents we do bear some responsibility to how our children turn out.

Comment

Little I haven't seen details but will keep my eye out...this one just started a day or two ago. I'm in firm belief this acceptance / trying to normalize all the various woke crap will kill the soul of this nation. It's crazy what's going on. There is actual debate that super hormone induced men now lactating is just as safe for the baby vs a woman?? An actual debate.

Amazon driver got arrested for fending off a necked immigrant trying to get in his truck.

NYC about to hand out gift cards to illegals in the thou$and$

Clown show.

Little Strong Language.

Last edited by Artos; 02-21-2024, 11:00 AM.

Comment

There is absolutely nothing we could have done different on my step daughter the way she turned out which isn't good, some are just wired different....

Comment

True but when the schools have them for 8 hours a day and are openly pushing things and hiding things from the parents, sometimes the parents have a losing battle...

Comment

Parents appear to have their heads screwed on straight.

A story out of Montana

Comment

No need of getting worked up over this, there is nothing we can do to change it. He can, and He will, but all in His time.

Comment

Read the OP’s article the other day. Makes me sick that parents aren’t being allowed to parent. I don’t even have kids and this **** stinks to high hell.

Yet, kiddos like Audrii Cunningham are allowed to be in homes with, by all appearances worthless parents…

Comment

Working...
                              X