Trump Verdicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post

Fair enough. I’ll give you what I can. So first, I have never said who I voted for. It was not DJT, but neither was is the current President. The last 3 years have been a dumpster fire. It is every bit as much the fault of the politicians (including Joe Biden) as it is the executive branch. If I believed the former President was an honorable man my opinion might be different. I simply do not. Que the MSM, sheeple, communist comments. I don’t now, nor have I ever had cable. I can’t think of any time in My life I have ever watched a “news channel” for more than a couple of minutes.
    DJT was a democrat until he decided to run. I simply do not buy he is truly conservative. He is all about himself. That is dangerous in my opinion. He has been pro gun control in the past until it did not serve his purpose. I do not beleive he has ever been a man of faith. I do not beleive a man’s character does not impact his value. I think he would abort his grown children if it served his purpose. He has disparaged our military over and over. The one General that has not been critical of him that he wanted in his cabinet also received a pardon from him and is a Q follower. I think the whole Q thing is abject bull**** and an embarrassment. Violating your wedding vows is not ok. If you will betray a vow to G-d and the mother of your children you will betray anyone. If wealthy powerful people helping their children shocks you then you are not paying attention. It has been going on for centuries. DJT’s children have had more income and privilege from his time in the White House than retard Hunter Biden ever did. NO, I do not think Hunter Biden is a good guy, he slept with his dead brothers wife. He’s a waiste of oxygen.

I have been calling Joe Biden an idiot since long before you were voting. I still beleive that. If you provided information on assets and taxes like DJT, you would have already been put in prison. I own a business and have been audited 3 times. I’m not guessing, this is a fact.

i have no idea if the lady he owes 83 million dollars to is a nut or not. A grand jury, a jury, and another jury believes her. I was not there. I simply accept that our system is what we have and a lot of folks believe the evidence that they saw. He associates himself with people that support him, not people of quality and depth.

I could go on for ever. I do not “like” any politician. They simply vary by matter of degree. If you disagree that’s fine. I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind because I honestly do not gaf what people think. I spoke up about the $400 million thing because it was factually incorrect by a factor of 100x. You say I talk about this stuff a lot. I haven’t posted in this forum 10 times in a year because I do t see the point in stirring up crud.

many of yall have created a narrative that never happened. I have not 1 single time said I liked or supported the current President. Yalls buddy yellow corvette or whatever his name was said Trump would win in a land slide and I called BS. Simple as that. He tried to be a big man and money whip me with a thousand dollar bet and I took it. The money went to wounded warrior and as far as I can tell he paid them the $1,000.00.

i hope that helps. I have offered to buy you a beer, or lunch or whatever assuming you’re the guy that lives in Oatmeal. If you prefer the internet that’s all good. It lends itself to poor quality discussions and bad behavior. I’d rather look a man in the eye whether we agree or not.
    Thanks for the taking the time to respond and it is appreciated . Didnt necessarily ask your thoughts on Trump his personal life or Bidens either but just how you had thought the last 3 years have gone under Biden. Some people just cant help throwing out all their personal feelings about someone though i guess. Not going to go back and look but from what i can remember you said you thought Biden would be alot better choice and would bring unity to the country. Pretty sure you said you were voting for Biden but could I may not remember correctly. Apparently you didn't vote for him my apologies for thinking that. I was just honestly wondering what your thoughts were 3 years down the road. Not sure if I know of one politician that is an "honorable man" if he/she has to meet all the parameters you have set forth. How do you find someone to vote for?! Lol

Never said you post on this thread alot just said you had zero problems posting on it before. Anytime you'd like to talk in person id be more than happy to! I'll shoot you a pm with my number and just let me know next time your in the area. Pretty sure you got some family land in the area.

Oh and the yellow vette idiot was never a friend of mine!! my thoughts are pretty much the same as.yours when it comes to him!
    Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 02-19-2024, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I appreciate the kind words. I will not be at Nanza. I guess if we live in a country that requires folks to apologize for difference of opinion we are in trouble. Not gonna happen here. Artos, I bet we agree on most things. If the fact that I don’t agree that the former President is a good choice for this country means we aren’t going to prom together, then so be it.

TDS may be real, heck I may have it. Do not mistake that for being a Joe fan boy, that I am not.
      border-cluster F. Worse under Biden, not a new problem
      Immigration-illegal bad, legal tolerable
      Inflation-sucks, partially Trump (I am all for it if we quit doing business with China)
      green-I own a chemical company, conservation is critical (abusing it to control behavior is crap)
      Ukraine-it’s important to control Putin but there are limits
      oil-it’s how my family made a living for decades and still pays some of them
      woke is useless, unless you’re a politician and then it’s a whip they use to fire everyone up.
      banning books-stupid
      hating people for bad choices-last I read I am not the judge
      abortion-horrible with exceptions
      solving racism with racism-stupid

I was answering a question (I didn’t want to answer btw). It wasn’t a rant. It was my opinion and worth every penny you paid for it. I like TBH and lots of the folks here are great for a laugh and some good info. I’ll answer whatever yall want I guess but it’s not going to change anyone’s mind.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Thanks for the taking the time to respond and it is appreciated . Didnt necessarily ask your thoughts on Trump his personal life or Bidens either but just how you had thought the last 3 years have gone under Biden. Some people just cant help throwing out all their personal feelings about someone though i guess. Not going to go back and look but from what i can remember you said you thought Biden would be alot better choice and would bring unity to the country. Pretty sure you said you were voting for Biden but could I may not remember correctly. Apparently you didn't vote for him my apologies for thinking that. I was just honestly wondering what your thoughts were 3 years down the road. Not sure if I know of one politician that is an "honorable man" if he/she has to meet all the parameters you have set forth. How do you find someone to vote for?! Lol

Never said you post on this thread alot just said you had zero problems posting on it before. Anytime you'd like to talk in person id be more than happy to! I'll shoot you a pm with my number and just let me know next time your in the area. Pretty sure you got some family land in the area.

Oh and the yellow vette idiot was never a friend of mine!! my thoughts are pretty much the same as.yours when it comes to him!
        Sorry, apparently my sensitivity messed up my reading comprehension. The last 3 years have not been ok.

Comment

wow, every single day the headlines on my yahoo account, email, are anti Trump and anti Republican propaganda and now it's saying that if he doesn't pay the NY AG will seize his properties.....this is getting absolutely insane and scary....not that they can legally do it but won't stop them trying or actually doing it.......the wheels are off folks and the train has left the tracks

Comment

Biden has been an absolute failure on every front...how anyone could say other wise is beyond me...he has spent 39.5% of his days on ": vacation" and the working days are shut down at 4 pm.....I wish he would have spent 80% of his days on vacation

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
              wow, every single day the headlines on my yahoo account, email, are anti Trump and anti Republican propaganda and now it's saying that if he doesn't pay the NY AG will seize his properties.....this is getting absolutely insane and scary....not that they can legally do it but won't stop them trying or actually doing it.......the wheels are off folks and the train has left the tracks
              The Biden/Obama WH and the DOJ are directly behind all of this and are the ones calling the shots in New York. The AG is just following marching orders!!

Full blown communism is here and another presidential election is on the verge of being stolen from the American people again.. When will we say ENOUGH?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X