X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Verdicts

$80 million here
    $360 million there

All be letist democrat judges and prosecutors....

I am sure mostly thrown out on appeal......

I think his poll numbers just went up another 5 points

Who didn't see that coming. I don't see how that can hold up under appeal.

Comment

It’s to the point I’d vote for him simply because of all this nonsense .., can’t believe ‘normal’ people don’t see through this ..

Comment

New York courts.......Trump derangement syndrome

Comment

And I just saw that both sons were hit with 400 million in fines each!!!

They are ****ed and determined to break this family in every way possible.. Mentally and financially!!

There should be huge penalties for using our judicial system to attack political opponents!!

Last edited by PondPopper; 02-16-2024, 03:08 PM.

Comment

We are definitely living in a political war. Soft war but war nonetheless. Bogus charges, crippling fines and or jail time. Meanwhile they are free to riot and loot the treasury. Im talking establishment v non establishment. Types like Cornyn and McConnell work directly for the leftist machine. Believe a man when he “tells” you what he is.

Comment

Isn’t this the type stuff the US usually does in 3rd world countries to control elections?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Isn’t this the type stuff the US usually does in 3rd world countries to control elections?
                I’m not even sure we play that dirty in 3rd world country. They are making an example of Trump and sending a message to any other independently wealthy (musk) to stay out of politics.

Comment

God bless America! We are in desperate times. I would never have considered how corrupt the government has come to be. Perhaps I was just not looking or maybe I was just blind to it but wow we seem to hit all time lows everyday.

Comment

Problem is appeal courts are mostly democrats

Comment

i hope that when he wins on appeal, he sues the **** out of these *******s for his legal expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        i hope that when he wins on appeal, he sues the **** out of these *******s for his legal expenses.
                        And then wins the presidential election and goes scorched earth on these sorry azz criminals!!

Comment

Pond unless something special happens the appeal
                          process will take time to even get started. I’m guessing based on Texas time 18 months at least

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                            And I just saw that both sons were hit with 400 million in fines each!!!

They are ****ed and determined to break this family in every way possible.. Mentally and financially!!

There should be huge penalties for using our judicial system to attack political opponents!!
                            Fake news….4 million each

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              God bless America! We are in desperate times. I would never have considered how corrupt the government has come to be. Perhaps I was just not looking or maybe I was just blind to it but wow we seem to hit all time lows everyday.
                              Agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X