No announcement yet.

John Cornyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be a sad day if that happens,but every senator running for Mitch's minority seat is comprised,and they all suck.Need someone to make an intelligent choice.What are the odds of that happening?.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
      I emailed him and told him what I thought and said he should step down and let someone that represents Texans take his place.
      He doesn’t return any of my emails anymore.
      The establishment puts so many candidates in the primary that it scatters the vote and he has name recognition so he gets the nomination every term.
      I did tell him that I could never vote for any democrat, and I couldn’t vote for him anymore.
      he needs to be bombarded with emails and calls.
      never returned mine either......I personally don't think he will run again and that's why after last re-election he really showed his blue colors......"if" he goes then Pat Fallon will run and likely get that spot, I've known him since Frisco city council and he is ambitious.....I only voted for Cornyn in general but only to keep a more democrat candidate out......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

never returned mine either......I personally don't think he will run again and that's why after last re-election he really showed his blue colors......"if" he goes then Pat Fallon will run and likely get that spot, I've known him since Frisco city council and he is ambitious.....I only voted for Cornyn in general but only to keep a more democrat candidate out......
        I don’t think anyone who is campaigning for the senate minority leadership is planning to leave the senate anytime soon

Comment

First response I got was canned. Didn’t have anything to do with what I asked. Called him
          out on it and haven’t received any more responses to my emails. Same cloth as any democrat. The guy makes me puke. I had heard he wasn’t running again as well but doesn’t look like it.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
            First response I got was canned. Didn’t have anything to do with what I asked. Called him
            out on it and haven’t received any more responses to my emails. Same cloth as any democrat. The guy makes me puke. I had heard he wasn’t running again as well but doesn’t look like it.
            Same here. I emailed, called etc and never even heard crickets.
            FYI, GOA is all over his sorry butt in the news. Hope it gains traction.

Comment

Working...
            X