John Cornyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Cornyn

Give old Johnnyboy a call,512 469 6034,Tell him your thoughts on his voting record and abandonment of the american taxpayer,especially those from texas.A complete failure as a congressman and a traitor to the state of texas
    John Cornyn is a total disaster,He and his daughters should b banned from the state.

How about banning the voters that put him in the senate? About time we the people realized politicians are there because we voted them into office.

and yes he sucks, but the people of the state of Texas placed him office.

Comment

I emailed him and told him what I thought and said he should step down and let someone that represents Texans take his place.
      He doesn’t return any of my emails anymore.
      The establishment puts so many candidates in the primary that it scatters the vote and he has name recognition so he gets the nomination every term.
      I did tell him that I could never vote for any democrat, and I couldn’t vote for him anymore.
      he needs to be bombarded with emails and calls.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

I have read him his rights several times with no response. I'm guessing his email has an algorithm that blocks or deletes negative correspondence.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            and yes he sucks, but the people of the state of Texas placed him office.
            Multiple times… and there have been some solid candidates run against him, but as someone mentioned, the field is filled with so many challengers, that they split support and Cornyn wins by name recognition.

Comment

Please! One of you primary him! Any one of you I would vote for over cornyn! He is a traitor!

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                Give old Johnnyboy a call,512 469 6034,Tell him your thoughts on his voting record and abandonment of the american taxpayer,especially those from texas.A complete failure as a congressman and a traitor to the state of texas
                John Cornyn is a total disaster,He and his daughters should b banned from the state.
                I did write to him this week. No response.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post

I did write to him this week. No response.
                  I too have written several times about his terrible voting record and representation of Texas. Zero responses other than an occasional email asking for money. Seems that he doesn't care since we keep sending him to Washington.

Comment

A Senator I would love to see go into private practice. I vote against him every time I can to no avail.

Comment

If a Republican can beat him in the primary and then the general election, sure, replace him.

As far as him being voted out of office, better be careful what you wish for…..

Comment

He aint scaired. He'll be back in line just in time for his primary race. Until then he cares less and votes with Dems or whatever influences him. And when he wins the primary again then who you gonna vote for? I always vote ABC (anybody but Cronyn) in primaries and just skip his name in the general.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Multiple times… and there have been some solid candidates run against him, but as someone mentioned, the field is filled with so many challengers, that they split support and Cornyn wins by name recognition.
                          ^This. He sucks, but we can never get just ONE good opponent in the primary so we can get rid of him. Too many people that don't pay much attention to anything just keep voting for the incumbent.

Comment

I actually talked to one of his staff.Ask him how could a Texan possibly vote with the democrats and asked him and his family please move out of the state asap.Wasted energy,he wont run for reelection and his buddy Cruz ain't much different

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              If a Republican can beat him in the primary and then the general election, sure, replace him.

As far as him being voted out of office, better be careful what you wish for…..
                              What, like the next one could be WORSE ???

Comment

Working...
                              X