Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Cuban Missile Crisis
    Cold War
    Overt Corruption
    Human Rights Violations

watch this…

https://youtu.be/pOmXiapfCs8
    I would think you are talking about our country.......only reason D.C. is supporting Ukraine is they pay back better and Putin doesn't need to be beholden to the U.S. I wasn't very informed at the beginning of the Ukraine war but it became painfully obvious quickly. The $60 Billion in new aid they are seeking excedes the Marine Corps budget for the year by over $7 billion......that's just one of the many payoffs. Not to mention our defense complex has to resupply, if sleepy Joe allows it, our diminished reserves but I guess electric tanks are more important. Putin was right, the president isn't in control there are puppet masters in control and I honestly think that is why the establishment hates Trump. People talk about Ukraine being "crooked", our government is as crooked as any on the planet if not the most, look at how much a bartender in congress is worth after a couple of years and the salary doesn't add up to it........

Comment

Our politicians and our government is comprised has been for decades.We r the best on the planet at pointing our finger at everyone else and misinforming the world that they r at fault.The msm is complicit and we dont do anything but type.Good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
      X