Tucker & Putin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker & Putin

I think it was a great interview by Tucker. Putin went into deep history and shared his believe about why he should be in Ukraine. Had this interview occur prior to all the Trump / Russia craziness by our own gubment. I would have thought it all to be propaganda. Putin feels CIA and Nato bureaucrats are the ones that want to support the war in Ukraine. All to weaken Russia. Russia says they don't want Nazi's on their doorstep. I have not seen any evidence of Nazi's in Ukraine. It would be a big help if Russia could prove that.

Since the Russians lost close to 20 million civilians due to Nazi's during WWII - I would agree that Russia should prevent this from being on their doorstep.

Tucker also brought up the blown up pipeline. Putin did not say the United States did this. But who ever did blow up the pipeline is part of a small group of countries with that capability.

Get on Reddit and if you have the time and patience you can definitely find proof of nazis in Ukraine. There’s interviews of mercenaries talking about the situation in the chain of command and extreme prejudice that they endure with absolutely no way to exit. Putin said the cia blew up nordstream.

Comment

Comment

No nazis… azov battalion ring a bell?

Comment

The search engine built to prioritize truth, freedom, and individual rights. De-Mainstream your search results and finally beat big tech.

Comment

Does it seem a little desperate to you that Russia's president would have the time to sit down for an interview with a 2nd string opinion host from his most formidable adversary in the midst of a war. That war has nothing to do with any nazis and everything to do with the oligarchy being cut out of getting a cut of commerce in Ukraine. It is not time to take the foot off of Putin's throat. Putin knows he risk losing the country if he keeps throwing his men into that meat grinder. Conversely, he will lose the country if he accepts anything other than victory over the smaller Ukraine. A path to victory for Russia will invigorate an already mobilized country and give them the momentum to make quick work of Moldova before turning towards former satellites with large Russian speaking populations such as Latvia and Lithuania. Military aide to Ukraine is much more critical right now than aid to Israel.

Comment

Don't cheer Putin trying to take back land when the border invasion is attempting the same. Will sympathizers roll over and say, "Well Texas was Mexico's to begin with..."

Comment

I prefer my tax dollars to remain in the US. Let the Euros fund Ukraine. The Ukes are no better than the commies.

Comment

This^^^^^,and the globalists r behind this whole mess.We need to take care of our own,and let Zelensky rot in his own mess.

Comment

Some thoughts post interview from some 2nd string opinion host who has over 110 million views & knows nothing of true journalism...some folks have no real interest in the subject matter & just regurgitate msm bullet points & clearly did not take the time to watch.

Comment

^ Around the 4 minute mark he talks about Russia not wanting to expand. He talks like I want to talk to people on here LOL

So I ask again
                      1. Why do we hate Russia?
                      2. Why do we think Russia wants to take over more land and Countries?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Don't cheer Putin trying to take back land when the border invasion is attempting the same. Will sympathizers roll over and say, "Well Texas was Mexico's to begin with..."
                        Spain would disagree!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          ^ Around the 4 minute mark he talks about Russia not wanting to expand. He talks like I want to talk to people on here LOL

So I ask again
                          Because the MSM says so.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

So I ask again
                            Russia has been and still is the boogey man. Without Russia the military machine has no one to scare the American public. Without a boogey man they lose billions of dollars in contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Russia has been and still is the boogey man. Without Russia the military machine has no one to scare the American public. Without a boogey man they lose billions of dollars in contracts.

Hammer meet Nail

Comment

Working...
                              X