Yellen - Inflation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    The worst part is the meat department. I lost about 1.5 deer when my freezer went out over Christmas and we've been buying meat at HEB where we didn't eat much store bought meat before. I've got a new freezer with nothing in it but some ice right now. Even what used to be cheap meat ain't cheap anymore. Thankfully, in another week or so I can kill some does at an MLD ranch my son in law works on.
    If you live near a Kroger they are way cheaper. Our HEB and Kroger are on the Interstate across from eachother. Its a large Kroger and they have the prime and wagyu if you are into that.

Id bet they are 3/4 the price of HEB. I dont go to the HEB anymore. They also have flash sales on briskets, ribs, and other roasts.

HEB is a regional and can’t compete with the prices of the national stores.

Comment

She is no idiot. She’s knows exactly what is going on.
      She is playing word games..

They are openly robbing us of our life savings, pension and retirement while trying to convince us that they are not..

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post

If you live near a Kroger they are way cheaper. Our HEB and Kroger are on the Interstate across from eachother. Its a large Kroger and they have the prime and wagyu if you are into that.

Id bet they are 3/4 the price of HEB. I dont go to the HEB anymore. They also have flash sales on briskets, ribs, and other roasts.

Your Kroger may be cheaper. I know where I am at the Kroger selection of meats is garbage and their prices are off the chart. H‑E‑B is also expensive but they run better sales than our local Kroger. I follow the sales papers Wednesday mornings.

Comment

Just looking at her screams financially responsible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
            Just looking at her screams financially responsible!!!
            All democrats have that same look about them.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

Your Kroger may be cheaper. I know where I am at the Kroger selection of meats is garbage and their prices are off the chart. H‑E‑B is also expensive but they run better sales than our local Kroger. I follow the sales papers Wednesday mornings.
              Well the person I quoted would be well served to find out what his options may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post

I live in Bandera and work in Kerrville. There is not a Kroger remotely close to me.

Comment

Need more context. Post the full conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post

Grocery prices are a killer. I'll check my credit card after doing the HEB curbside. The bill will be $125 and I feel like all I got were a few bottles of HEB brand sparkling water for my wife, a couple jugs of apple juice for my daugher, some fruit,1 lb of hamburger meat and some bread. Sure, we get a few more items than that, but it's tough to walk out of a grocery store for less than $100 and have much of anything to show for it. The government can say what they want, but our grocery bill has gone up roughly 20% from a few years ago.
                    What do you do with all the paper bags!!??

Comment

Working...
                    X