No announcement yet.

What is plan b ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Trump is Plan A then it's a moot point. Trump cannot and will not win in a head-to-head against Biden. Won't happen. He's buried under so much false claims that the young voting public, the "Swifties", are going to bury him at the polls. Better hope he bows out before November. That's the only way the Republican, I mean RINO Party, stands a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Truthfully, my question is probably a moot question, he couldn’t stop them from cheating when he was Commander In Chief, he certainly can’t stop them as a candidate only.

I just surmise that a legal conviction gives them an excuse that the majority of voters won’t get up in arms about, quite possibly literally speaking.

it does beg the question though, if Trump actually believes “the fix is in,” and the game is rigged, why run anyway? I mean he’s 78, has more money than he knows what to do with, why participate in a charade, and play an un-winnable game?
      I'm guessing he's thought that through and is in it to win it or EXPOSE THEM ALL!

Comment

Nothing will happen until they beat on my door and want my Bible and guns….
        you can’t win a fight with pencils and pens
        blood must be shed

Comment

LOL at Danno. He probably thinks the last election was fair and square.

Comment

The Supreme Court heard the case yesterday.

A decision could come at any time.

The oral arguments that I heard didn’t sound very good for Colorado. Even Elana Kagan asked how Colorado could determine a federal statute and how could they deny, basically not only their citizens the right to vote for who they want but potentially the entire nation. Such as, it is another photo finish and the electoral college outcome rests with Colorado. Should Colorado be able to determine how the rest of the nation votes when they deny a person to be in the ballot who would have otherwise won the election?

As my example would be, could Texas in Florida deny Biden to be in the ballot and therefore swing the election?

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
              If Trump is Plan A then it's a moot point. Trump cannot and will not win in a head-to-head against Biden. Won't happen. He's buried under so much false claims that the young voting public, the "Swifties", are going to bury him at the polls. Better hope he bows out before November. That's the only way the Republican, I mean RINO Party, stands a chance.
              I’d prefer to know there is a wolf in the woods rather than discover a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

what I mean is, if the option is between a RINO or Biden, in the Whitehouse, I’ll take Biden, knowing we have to fight, rather than a Republican who will just work against the people behind the scenes.

the only way an establishment Republican wins is if they have sold their soul to the establishment. And while we are at it, there are not 2 establishments, one for Republicans and another for Democrats, there is only AN establishment, that controls both

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                LOL at Danno. He probably thinks the last election was fair and square.
                I’mnot sure the last time he has posted but this par for the course. He and vermin were adamant trump
                haters and have very liberal views. It’s funny that he has not posted on any of the Biden negative moves. But be prepared they have had 3 years to get their propaganda smoothed out.

Comment

So the Anti Trumper's are going to vote for this guy?

​​​​​​Special counsel Robert Hur said he will not recommend charges against President Joe Biden for his handling of classified documents while out of office, despite finding evidence that Biden "willfully retained" materials -- capping a yearlong investigation that loomed over the 2024 presidential election.

Nonetheless, throughout the 388-page report, Hur painted a dim picture of the president -- one that his political opponents immediately seized on -- as an elderly man with memory issues who could not remember when he finished his term as vice president or when his son, Beau, died.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

I’mnot sure the last time he has posted but this par for the course. He and vermin were adamant trump
                    haters and have very liberal views. It’s funny that he has not posted on any of the Biden negative moves. But be prepared they have had 3 years to get their propaganda smoothed out.
                    Seems you don’t read my posts about Trump or the election. Again for the people like you that like to spout off about others without knowing anything about them, I voted for Trump twice. If he’s the nominee I won’t waste my time standing in line. If that’s a vote for Biden so be it. The Dems are not going to lose. They are better chess players. Our side can’t stop fighting amongst themselves to accomplish anything. Biden has spent 3 yrs untouched. Trump has been out of office for 3 yrs as a private citizen and has been drug through the mud every one of those days.

At the end of the day my quality of life has not changed in the last 3 yrs. Some things are more expensive, but I’ve been able to do anything I wanted to do financially as I have before. The sky did not fall and the world did not end. Politics will never change and people like us do not have a voice in the elections. Never have and never will. So I honestly couldn’t care less who my president is. I haven’t lost a single right and won’t. People are going to claim this and that but then when it doesn’t happen they come up with another theory to invest their emotions in. I say to hel! with politics. My life is so much more pleasant not worrying about the crooks in the government.

Comment

Seems you don’t read my posts about Trump or the election. Again for the people like you that like to spout off about others without knowing anything about them, I voted for Trump twice. If he’s the nominee I won’t waste my time standing in line. If that’s a vote for Biden so be it. The Dems are not going to lose. They are better chess players. Our side can’t stop fighting amongst themselves to accomplish anything. Biden has spent 3 yrs untouched. Trump has been out of office for 3 yrs as a private citizen and has been drug through the mud every one of those days.

At the end of the day my quality of life has not changed in the last 3 yrs. Some things are more expensive, but I’ve been able to do anything I wanted to do financially as I have before. The sky did not fall and the world did not end. Politics will never change and people like us do not have a voice in the elections. Never have and never will. So I honestly couldn’t care less who my president is. I haven’t lost a single right and won’t. People are going to claim this and that but then when it doesn’t happen they come up with another theory to invest their emotions in. I say to hel! with politics. My life is so much more pleasant not worrying about the crooks in the government.
                      I don't disagree with several things you said, but Biden and dems are definitely not better for the country. Giving up is what they want you to do. You also said you wouldn't waste time standing in line if Trump is the nominee, but apparently you will if someone else is nominated? That doesn't make sense? I know you said to he77 with politics later, so mayb that is your final answer? Giving up

Comment

I will stand in line for another republican candidate. Trump is dead in the water. Giving up? Most likely. Can’t fight a corrupt government. The party I’m voting for is more corrupt than the Dems. What does that say about me?

Comment

I will stand in line for another republican candidate. Trump is dead in the water. Giving up? Most likely. Can’t fight a corrupt government. The party I’m voting for is more corrupt than the Dems. What does that say about me?
                          Just vote for RFK and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

Wusss…
                            Plausible deniability

Comment

Danno must not have heard Biden's little speech last night or maybe he did.

Comment

Working...
                              X