What is plan b ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is plan b ???

It seems to be a given that Trump wins the nomination but the legal fight will be uphill. I personally don’t believe there is any real evidence that he did anything illegal on Jay6, but yesterday the DC court of appeals ruled that presidential immunity is not an applicable legal argument.

the likelihood that Trump makes it to Nov without a felony conviction seems to be getting less and less likely.

i personally believe these are politically motivated with no other desired outcome than to eliminate an opponent, political assassination if you will. The equivalent of a modern day exile, something I never thought I would see in the US. But ultimately, even if my some sort of miraculous intervention, he won, he won’t be allowed to be president from a jail cell.

so what is plan B for a candidate if we get that far down the road prior to the election?

as an aside, I do think the court was right, no criminal immunity exists nor should it. The existence of such would make the ultimate outcome of a dictatorship too probable

do what the left does... start burning down cities! we need to stop playing nice... most would be ok if we burnt down washington. everyone but the people lining their pockets with our money!

Comment

It’s just a plan- there was never a B!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        do what the left does... start burning down cities! we need to stop playing nice... most would be ok if we burnt down washington. everyone but the people lining their pockets with our money!
        Congrats, you are now on the FBI’s watch list !

Comment

It isn’t going to get that far, IMO at least.

Yesterday’s decision was handed down by a 3 justice panel, not the full court of appeals. Next step is to ask for the full court to look into it.

There’s too many ways it can get dragged out, including to the SC, before the election happens. I say if there is a trial, it doesn’t happen this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Congrats, you are now on the FBI’s watch list !
            I’m fairly certain that anyone who has posted in this forum has some level of monitoring going on…

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I’m fairly certain that anyone who has posted in this forum has some level of monitoring going on…
              Most probably long before posting here!

Comment

I'm just here playing devil's advocate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post

I'm just here playing devil's advocate!!!
                  Wusss…

Comment

if you've ever voted Republican you are already on the FBI watch list.

Comment

It was a joke guys, we are ALL on some alphabet agency list. I don’t give a **** or a **** !

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                        It isn’t going to get that far, IMO at least.

Yesterday’s decision was handed down by a 3 justice panel, not the full court of appeals. Next step is to ask for the full court to look into it.

There’s too many ways it can get dragged out, including to the SC, before the election happens. I say if there is a trial, it doesn’t happen this year.
                        Truthfully, my question is probably a moot question, he couldn’t stop them from cheating when he was Commander In Chief, he certainly can’t stop them as a candidate only.

I just surmise that a legal conviction gives them an excuse that the majority of voters won’t get up in arms about, quite possibly literally speaking.

it does beg the question though, if Trump actually believes “the fix is in,” and the game is rigged, why run anyway? I mean he’s 78, has more money than he knows what to do with, why participate in a charade, and play an un-winnable game?

Comment

This will drag out to the end and if Trump does win re election then he can just pardon himself. That would then drive the left so berserk they would start jumping out of high rise windows. Rachael Madcow would off herself on live TV and I would have sweet dreams at night thinking of the VIEW all drinking cyanide in their coffee.

Comment

Truthfully, my question is probably a moot question, he couldn’t stop them from cheating when he was Commander In Chief, he certainly can’t stop them as a candidate only.

I just surmise that a legal conviction gives them an excuse that the majority of voters won’t get up in arms about, quite possibly literally speaking.

it does beg the question though, if Trump actually believes “the fix is in,” and the game is rigged, why run anyway? I mean he’s 78, has more money than he knows what to do with, why participate in a charade, and play an un-winnable game?
                            All I know is it’s gonna be an interesting year.

And if muzzlebrake’s take on it plays out, I might not ever stop laughing.

Comment

Scary part is every year the Dems push the envelope further and further. I'd say most (99%) see how far over the line they are right now, just half don't care because they are liberals.
                              So think in 5 years when the BS going on now is common place. Crazy crazy days ahead.

Comment

Working...
                              X