Will it be worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post

That new “border bill” is a total joke. I wouldn’t wipe my arse with that thing.
    Agreed, but the same people behind that are backing this twit. That’s the point.

Biden/Harris/Lankford/McConnel/Haley, whatever combination you want. They are two sides of the same coin. Flip it and you have “heads they win, tails we lose”.

Haley lit into Republicans for pushing back against that bill. I don’t really think other proof is needed in order to prover her for who and what she is.

Comment

Because the vote counters won’t let Trump win. Is it really that hard for you to understand? It will be they cheat counting or the Democrats will find a way to make him ineligible, therefore handing the presidency to Biden. I’m not saying I prefer Haley over Trump, I’m saying the left will not let him win one way or another. I’d rather have Haley than Biden. Chose your poison.
      Only as hard as it is for you to understand that if they want or at least don’t care if Haley wins, it’s the same thing as Biden or any Dem winning….

Comment

To all of you who think I’m a total Haley supporter……..I am not. I just don’t want to waste a vote on Trump if the Left will prevent him by any and all means prevent him from becoming POTUS. I want to do anything to keep Biden from being re-elected.

Comment

Then stick you vote behind Trump as he IS going to win the nomination & will most certainly win Texas...we cannot do anything about the other 49 states.

Voting NH is irrational thinking if your goal is no potato living in this state...besides, she's just plain pathetic for even staying in the race by now. I would take RFK before her.

Comment

IF this country survives TRUMP and the American people will have save it. Whatever that looks like..
            Anything short of that and she’s done..

Comment

To all of you who think I’m a total Haley supporter……..I am not. I just don’t want to waste a vote on Trump if the Left will prevent him by any and all means prevent him from becoming POTUS. I want to do anything to keep Biden from being re-elected.
              you are falling right into their plan; all they have to do is peel a few percent away from Trump and they could win.
              People who are scared that they will derail Trump by any means necessary need to wake up and see what is really going on. It's a multi front war against Trump.
              These SOBs are terrified of D.J.T.

Comment

I don’t think you are a “total Haley supporter,” I just think you mistakenly believe that the Republican Party and thus Haley is substantially different than Biden.

Biden hasn’t called a shot since probably the early 2000’s and certainly isn’t now. And who ever is lurking in the shadows will have the same strings and levers in Hayley.

Comment

You need to understand that if the plan is to cheat and steal the election they will attempt it regardless if it is Trump or Haley. If Haley did get t the nomination the media machine will grind her up like hamburger. They will bring up all her affairs, her liberal acts as gov and since. She would have less chance then she does now. The only person who can take that abuse and still thrive is in fact President Trump

Comment

Karl Rove approves of this message!

Comment

Karl,Niki,and Bidet are all guilty of Treason.

Comment

So what exactly is the upside here? Everyone says Trump needs to be the nominee, but also say he has 0% chance to win due to corruption.

What are we hoping happens?

Comment

People who think trump will lose to biden are simply delusional...he won last time & will win again.

Force the swamp to steal it again & watch the normies finally wake the hell up & see it for themselves...the only way to fix election integrity is for the masses to accept it's happening. How most missed it in 2020 tells you propaganda works.

Noem's take...it's coming, bring it:

Last edited by Artos; 02-09-2024, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Really……how are her and Biden different?? The answer to that question is so obvious it warrants no answer.
                            Nikki Halley does not have Dementia. Joe Biden does. You do not recognize that he does? My mother had Dementia for 5 years before she passed in 2022. I know what dementia looks like up close and personal.Joe 100% has it. Jill Biden knows, Hunter knows, the Secret Service knows, the DNC knows and behind the scenes they are freaking out about what to do.Joe Biden will be destroyed in any debate. He cannot make it through a simple interview with a Reporter throwing Softball questions.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                              Karl Rove approves of this message!
                              But did he write it on his fancy little eraser board? What a pud that guy is.....

Comment

Working...
                              X