Will it be worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it be worth it?

Will it be worth electing Trump as the Republican nominee only for there to be a strong chance that he will lose to Biden in the general election, or swallow some pride and elect Nikki Haley as nominee and have a very strong chance of her beating Biden in the general election?? Trump and Biden are neck and neck in most polls and Haley beats Biden by double digits in most polls. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.
    Last edited by Dr. Evil; 02-05-2024, 03:29 PM.

She and Biden are the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
      I’m sorry, that is a dumb statement.

Comment

But vote for nikki isnt? No wonder the country is ****ed with your attitude. Shes pro war, pro sending money to ukraine, pro open borders. How are her and biden any different? There is a reason people are voting for Trump.

Comment

Really……how are her and Biden different?? The answer to that question is so obvious it warrants no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post

I’m sorry, that is a dumb statement.
            No it's not. The right hand and the left hand belongs to the same thief.

Comment

We’re still believing in any polls? Hell michael Rapport, the actor/comedian, who HATES Trump said voting for him was on the table, because Biden is that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

No it's not. The right hand and the left hand belongs to the same thief.
                Yes…..it is. No one, and I mean no one is or will ever be as bad or incompetent as Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post

Yes…..it is. No one, and I mean no one is or will ever be as bad or incompetent as Biden.
                  Millions said that about Obama and here we are.
                  But of course Barry Hussein is the one still pulling the strings today so..................

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                    She is backed by Soros money.. That is all that needs to said.

Comment

I'd rather have Biden than Haley.
                      99.9% sure she's a complete traitor sell out right out of the gate if she gets in.

Trump or no one. It's mind blowing watching how bad things are right now and how much money they print each week to send to, well everywhere but here LOL.

We are already at the point of no return IMO. If Trump gets in we can delay the fall for a few years maybe.

BTW - No freaking way Haley is beating Biden in any real poll where Trump is not. It's all lies trying to confuse people like yourself.

Comment

The real reason for polls is to influence public opinion, not reflect it. Haley is the ultimate RINO along with John Cornyn.

Comment

Originally posted by Clearfork51 View Post
                          The real reason for polls is to influence public opinion, not reflect it. Haley is the ultimate RINO along with John Cornyn.
                          ^^^ this

Comment

I can find absolutely no link between Soros and Haley. Please share your source.

Comment

No way I would vote for that karen. No way.

Comment

Working...
                              X