Drone Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Graham is always calling for war. He knows he won’t have to go and has no sons or daughters to go. His main interest is to keep getting in front of the camera so his constituents can see what a tough guy he is. Most of the rest of the senate is just as bad, even our own. Bunch of **** phony jerks.
    I always said to be qualified as a member of Congress or senate that the member has to have a family member that is tribute for armed services at the front of the line or hot zone. That way they have something vested in the decisions they make.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post

I still haven’t heard anything on this but what I’ve read here. Not even sure where this happened at. As far as the drone, only thing I heard was that we thought it was one of ours.
      The Base was in Jordan very near the Syrian Border.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post

I still haven’t heard anything on this but what I’ve read here. Not even sure where this happened at. As far as the drone, only thing I heard was that we thought it was one of ours.
        That's a great question/point to make, and it makes everything stink even worse. How does a terrorist drone appear as one of our own? How are we going about identifying these threats? Are terrorists flying US made drones? If terrorists aren't flying our drones, can our air defenses not distinguish one drone from another? Was there even ANY radar at the base?

Jordan feels like one of those countries that was/is ravaged by people like Nicholas Cage in Lord of War.

Comment

This retaliation is not enough. Iran was willing to have Hamas completely eliminated, they do not care about these "so called" proxies. There has to be something that Iran values we can take away.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            No one on here questioning why we have a base in Jordan, on the border with Syria?

And how did our air defenses miss this drone?

How do we know Iran had anything to do with this? And Lindsay Graham is calling for war. How is that not a giant red flag?

All of this stinks. Every bit.
            NSA listening post?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
              This retaliation is not enough. Iran was willing to have Hamas completely eliminated, they do not care about these "so called" proxies. There has to be something that Iran values we can take away.
              how about the leaders of Iran, cut the head off of the snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

NSA listening post?
                What business does a domestic spying agency (as messed up as that already is) have in Jordan?

I mean it's not International surveillance agency. That's what the CIA is for. And why would our troops be there if it's just for spying?

You're likely right that was what the base is/was for. But then that brings up a whole new set of questions.

Comment

Whatever these troops are doing there, the military views them as expendable.

Comment

Working...
                  X