Drone Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone Kill

Haven’t seen any news lately since I’m on an emergency outage and working from 6 to 6 and in bed before the 10 o’clock news. Guy I work with said he read where Iran flew a drone and killed 3 servicemen and wounded several others.
    What’s the scoop on this????

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Haven’t seen any news lately since I’m on an emergency outage and working from 6 to 6 and in bed before the 10 o’clock news. Guy I work with said he read where Iran flew a drone and killed 3 servicemen and wounded several others.
    What’s the scoop on this????
    Technically Iran didn’t fly it, it was rebels. But it’s more than probable that Iran supplied the equipment, ordinance & training for a bunch of sand poor goat herders to wage the attack.

then again, it’s equal chances that the American military complex’s war machine is just pointing the finger at Iran so they can profit from the spilled blood of American youth. Sorta echos when they cried wolf about weapons of mass destruction and then had 2 decades of record profits and no W in the war’s win column

Comment

Ok, but has our so called commander in chief done anything about it?

Comment

No, his family hasn’t figured out which players over there will take the smallest cut to launder the money

Comment

The Administration is currently looking for an unoccupied building to destroy in the Middle East so they can say they did something. They may take out a few Camels as well.

Comment

We will strike, but this is a hard problem. The problem is how to strike Iran without empowering it. The militias are irrelevant. Iran is the force behind all the attacks including the Oct, 7 attack on Israel by Hamas. Our intelligence services are trying to pick a target that is valuable enough to really hurt Iran's ability to cause trouble without empowering them at home. Hopefully Biden will leave this to military and intelligence and not make the same mistake the 3 previous administrations have made. That mistake has been to make tactical decisions in order to win the political battle at home.

Iran has elevated itself to a near equal partner with Russia and China in trying to establish a new order. China is acting as if it has just realized that loosening the West's grip on that order is not in China's best interest. Sorry China, "Ole Charlie stole the handle and the train it won't stop going". Russia is a cornered right now and looking to Iran, North Korea and our dysfunctional congress to relieve the pressure. Iran has another shoe in hezbollah. NK is a wildcard. Xi will keep enough provocation around Taiwan and the P.I. to save face while disengaging (I hope I am right).

Comment

They will publicize and telegraph the strike before hand to prove they are doing something......Biden looks like the officer in opening scene of Dances with Wolves, knows he needs to do something but has no idea what to do, or hasn't been told yet by the pudding handlers...

Comment

No strikes until after Biden gets his 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  They will publicize and telegraph the strike before hand to prove they are doing something......Biden looks like the officer in opening scene of Dances with Wolves, knows he needs to do something but has no idea what to do, or hasn't been told yet by the pudding handlers...
                  Yep there will be a warning with plenty of time to clear out before any strike because that is exactly what Obama did in his terms and he is still running the show.

Comment

The one that comes to mind was Shayrat, 60 Tomahawks on the airbase without destroying Russian or Iranian assets. Same players on the other end just a change in administrations on our end.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Yep there will be a warning with plenty of time to clear out before any strike because that is exactly what Obama did in his terms and he is still running the show.
                      Well the plane load of cash he sent them probably pays for the drones as well........doesn't want to see his investments destroyed.....

Comment

No one on here questioning why we have a base in Jordan, on the border with Syria?

And how did our air defenses miss this drone?

How do we know Iran had anything to do with this? And Lindsay Graham is calling for war. How is that not a giant red flag?

All of this stinks. Every bit.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          No one on here questioning why we have a base in Jordan, on the border with Syria?

How do we know Iran had anything to do with this? And Lindsay Graham is calling for war. How is that not a giant red flag?

All fair questions and yes it’s all concerning and has some level of bull

Comment

I still haven’t heard anything on this but what I’ve read here. Not even sure where this happened at. As far as the drone, only thing I heard was that we thought it was one of ours.

Comment

Graham is always calling for war. He knows he won’t have to go and has no sons or daughters to go. His main interest is to keep getting in front of the camera so his constituents can see what a tough guy he is. Most of the rest of the senate is just as bad, even our own. Bunch of **** phony jerks.

Comment

Working...
                              X