Gov Abbot’s letter to Slow Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    Unfortunately, I just can't see how returning immigrants to Mexico benefits from both a practical and fiduciary standpoint. I wish that it did, though.

It's common sense...the remain in Mexico policy forces Mexico to control it's southern border or they all camp out on the south side of the Rio Grande. It worked before.

Let's make this perfectly clear...both govts of mexico & us understand that humans are the newest narcotic. This is all orchestrated.

Did you ever in your life think the fed govt would abandon their duty to the constitution & be fighting with texas / other states to keep an invading force of illegal aliens flowing through??

Election theft has consequences, but there are actually people here who voted for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

It's common sense...the remain in Mexico policy forces Mexico to control it's southern border or they all camp out on the south side of the Rio Grande. It worked before.

Let's make this perfectly clear...both govts of mexico & us understand that humans are the newest narcotic. This is all orchestrated.

Did you ever in your life think the fed govt would abandon their duty to the constitution & be fighting with texas / other states to keep an invading force of illegal aliens flowing through??

Election theft has consequences, but there are actually people here who voted for this.

Good comments all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Huh? Could you communicate in a manner people can follow? This literally makes no sense. Someone not working can’t cross the Sabine? It’s like asking my kindergarten son about how his day was at school and trying to follow along.
        Not my fault u cant read

Comment

Working...
        X