Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gov Abbot’s letter to Slow Joe Biden

God bless Texas! Defend our border.

We wouldn't have the border issue if they stopped giving illegals free food, healthcare, education, housing which Americans would be laughed at if they requested in any country south of our border. Also we need clarification the 14 amendment does not grant birth right citizenship to people who are not "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".​
    Last edited by Bill; 01-26-2024, 08:30 PM.

Very much needed! Someone will probably have to read it to Biden and then paraphrase it for him to grasp the context

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
      Very much needed! Someone will probably have to read it to Biden and then paraphrase it for him to grasp the context
      And put it on a teleprompter in six inch letters. Maybe then he can get most of it……..or not.

Comment

Hah! I missed this but love the “theater” of hand-delivering his letter to the President. Gotta appreciate the boldness of the Governor’s rhetoric, too. He clearly refuses to bow to the pressure of other states’ leadership who are critical of his actions.

Comment

Wonder why he waited until election year to start caring. Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
            Bingo

Comment

Looks like that is from 8 January 2023.

Comment

Or am I missing something?

Comment

Let's also not forget that governor hot wheels is the biggest violator of the 4th amendment this country has ever seen. Oh, and texas cops joined him

Comment

to be fair, your wrong here. He’s not up for re-election, and he’s been progressively making the border an issue since Biden ended Trump’s policy and effectively made the border open. The linked article is from 2023, this is old news.

Abbott has his warts, there is no doubt and he, like any other politician who has held office more than 1 hour is likely “on the take.” But one issue he’s gotten right is the border. I’m pleasantly surprised at how effective his flying illegals to so called sanctuary cities has actually worked. In fact, it’s worked so well, I somewhat surprised the Feds haven’t tried to indict him on human trafficking charges. The irony of which would be almost too rich, but that is essentially what he is doing.

i don’t know about your 4A claim, and im happy to understand more if you have links

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

to be fair, your wrong here. He’s not up for re-election, and he’s been progressively making the border an issue since Biden ended Trump’s policy and effectively made the border open. The linked article is from 2023, this is old news.

Abbott has his warts, there is no doubt and he, like any other politician who has held office more than 1 hour is likely “on the take.” But one issue he’s gotten right is the border. I’m pleasantly surprised at how effective his flying illegals to so called sanctuary cities has actually worked. In fact, it’s worked so well, I somewhat surprised the Feds haven’t tried to indict him on human trafficking charges. The irony of which would be almost too rich, but that is essentially what he is doing.

i don’t know about your 4A claim, and im happy to understand more if you have links
                      Read the 4th ammendment and then tell me how closing state borders during the scambemic is not a violation of such. I got pulled over every day and had to show my papers much like nazi Germany

Comment

Read the 4th ammendment and then tell me how closing state borders during the scambemic is not a violation of such. I got pulled over every day and had to show my papers much like nazi Germany
                        Much like Nazi Germany ? I’m in no way condoning those actions against you but Nazi Germany ? That’s just like people on here saying we are a 3rd world country. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

Much like Nazi Germany ? I’m in no way condoning those actions against you but Nazi Germany ? That’s just like people on here saying we are a 3rd world country. JMHO
                          Is there really that much of a difference?

Comment

Why were you pulled over and what papers were you required to produce? I’ve literally not heard of anyone sense claiming the state border was closed and being pulled over. If anything, commuting during the pandemic was enjoyable because jackasses weren’t on the road

Comment

Unfortunately it’s all just more political theater.
                              Illegals are still pouring in.
                              The area secured minuscule..
                              There is no real action to stop it all. This country is in very big trouble today and getting worse by the hour. We have already let it go on for to long.

Comment

Working...
                              X