Anyone going to the border?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    So is Eagle Pass the supposed bad spot where all the action is right now? I know a guy that may be heading to EP tomorrow. Maybe I can get him to send pictures.
    What should he be looking out for to report on? Any specific area to drive by?
    Shelly Park I believe.

Comment

Comment

Crazy times.

Comment

The border has been on a downhill slide for a while. Way too much money made by the cartel and our politicians for the problem to get fixed.

Comment

I was from Laredo to Zapata last weekend all up and down 83. I did not see anything like what is being reported. All that is being reported is from North of Laredo to El Paso Then from Rio Grande City South. If you look at the latest Cartel Maps. The Sinaloa Cartel runs the section that is not "under siege" by all the crossings. They are the largest Drug runner of them all. The others seem to play in the other areas more. Makes you wonder why we want to secure the area from People but not from the drugs. Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post

From what I understand, Dip **** Biden is threatening to federalize the Texas National Guard which essentially puts them under the rule of Biden. When and if this happens the states that have shared their alliance with Texas will send their National Guard to replace them. If pendejo replaces them then the next state will do the same and so on.

If Biden keeps his stance on the issue, I’m pretty sure this will be the inevitable line in the sand we all were afraid would happen some day.
              Seems like that's what they are pushing for. Maybe so they can call in NATO forces. Who knows...but I can't understand some people's need to ruin this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post

From what I understand, Dip **** Biden is threatening to federalize the Texas National Guard which essentially puts them under the rule of Biden. When and if this happens the states that have shared their alliance with Texas will send their National Guard to replace them. If pendejo replaces them then the next state will do the same and so on.

If Biden keeps his stance on the issue, I’m pretty sure this will be the inevitable line in the sand we all were afraid would happen some day.
                not afraid of it, looks like this should have been done a long time ago
                bring it!!!

Comment

Not to hijack Rat but when this thread started I Che led out real estate prices in Eagle Pass. Why are prices so high there? I thought it was all cactus, rattlesnakes, and scorpions?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Not to hijack Rat but when this thread started I Che led out real estate prices in Eagle Pass. Why are prices so high there? I thought it was all cactus, rattlesnakes, and scorpions?
                    Reasons home prices are so high. For one, there are a lot of federal agents that live in the area. Second, there are a lot of wealthy Mexican families that have properties in Eagle Pass.

Comment

Anybody or anyone know somebody that went to the rally? Not seeing anything about it or any videos at all!!

Comment

My buddy ended up not going.
                        And since the hype appears to be going away maybe it was another BS hype job. I mean I know the border is open but......

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          My buddy ended up not going.
                          And since the hype appears to be going away maybe it was another BS hype job. I mean I know the border is open but......
                          Smoke and mirrors to get their corrupt bills passed !

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

Smoke and mirrors to get their corrupt bills passed !
                            Yep. And they are bending us over more than ever on this one. Makes me sick!

Comment

Working...
                            X