Anyone going to the border?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to the border?

And do any TBHers live close to the action I keep hearing about? What's the real scoop?
    All hype or are things about to get dicey?

I don't cross EP, so can't elaborate about there, but Falcon and NL are calm.

Comment

I will be in Del Rio tomorrow. Yes it’s bad. Not Eagle Pass bad, but there’s illegals everywhere

Comment

Is there a movement? Let's go! You ask 4 different questions.

Comment

I hope y'all are utilizing your 2nd amendment rights down there. Be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            Is there a movement? Let's go! You ask 4 different questions.
            Supposedly lots of truckers and farmers showing up to support the TX Guards. .

Comment

I don't watch TV news (Not that it would matter lol)
              Why/when did Texas send TX guards down there? And I heard 20+ States are backing Texas. How are they backing? And what's really going on?

Comment

I wonder if that one guy here who always said he could shoot illegals is going....

Comment

I’m there if the time comes. But sadly don’t think it will be against illegals.

Comment

52 years here, arrived on my 9th BD, can’t make myself leave, let it rain. Time to plant. I hear strange stuff from those on the bridge. Fencing in the house

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Why/when did Texas send TX guards down there? And I heard 20+ States are backing Texas. How are they backing? And what's really going on?
                      Source?

Comment

I met a lady today that has a family ranch in Eagle Pass. Said the illegals had trashed their land with clothes and garbage.

Comment

Nothing can help this country but God and blood…..a pencil and paper solves nothing

Comment

Texas state guard/DPS barricaded an area of the river where it is super easy to cross in the Eagle Pass area… the following is in part what i hear and in part what i imaging is happening: supposedly there was an agreement between the state and the feds to do this… now, the Feds are getting pressure to allow illegal entries to occur in that area so they want the wire taken down… not sure what’s going to happen but it’s getting interesting to say the least…

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              From what I understand, Dip **** Biden is threatening to federalize the Texas National Guard which essentially puts them under the rule of Biden. When and if this happens the states that have shared their alliance with Texas will send their National Guard to replace them. If pendejo replaces them then the next state will do the same and so on.

If Biden keeps his stance on the issue, I’m pretty sure this will be the inevitable line in the sand we all were afraid would happen some day.
                              Last edited by Muddy Bud; 01-26-2024, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X