No announcement yet.

Cowardly Supreme Court and TX Border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad it's just one little spot on the Rio. It ought to be the entire border.

Comment

America has a lot of enemies. Lots of bad folks have poured in like that Azerbaijan terrorist caught gloating to an independent reporter this week. (not just poor migrants escaping a bad situation) So some of this may be coordinated (I.e. bribe the folks in power so to keep the border open a la Kari lakes recorded bribery). But I’d venture that a dozen more independent bad groups seized the opportunity to set up camp.

Comment

Christie Noem just said she would personally drive to Texas hauling razor wire. Lol. I have to admit I have a little crush on het.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

That is exactly right. Someone needs to dig up the original thread on Abbott bussing and revist all the responses.

Ill go out on a limb and say the people running the Biden administration will (power hungry to punish the enemy).....will send federals in against state national guards even though the optics of that will hurt them tremendously
          Oh I was definitely one of the people saying flying them all around was a stunt, and wouldn't accomplish much. I was wrong there.

But in my defense, I also said I loved that he was doing something FINALLY. I am glad he is not bowing down for once, and I hope he keeps his foot on the throttle, full speed ahead, let's run this car off the cliff. At least it will have been a fight worth fighting!

Comment

Working...
          X