Pro-Vaccine Journalist “Heckler” Dies Suddenly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

God has the authority on this not us. That’s a rocky road to travel on brother .
    Absolutely my brother. I’ll get angry about this before I’d get frightened. I, you, we, will not die until our appointed time. We can rest in that. But as a former Marine, a patriot, a lover of freedom, I hate to see people standing by and being duped by clowns like Bill Gates.

Comment

wife's uncle, neurologist, advised us against vaccine from day one and we never took it.........fast forward he was forced to take it or lose license in New York where he is on a board and took vaccine because if disbarred there he loses license everywhere, took it and had a stroke.....crazy part he is in 70's and doesn't need the money but got a stroke over $60,000 board spot. Criminal part is if he resigned from board over vaccination they would still take away license in New York even though he is in California and a Conservative as is my wife from there and her dad still there of which none of us got vaccinations......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
        wife's uncle, neurologist, advised us against vaccine from day one and we never took it.........fast forward he was forced to take it or lose license in New York where he is on a board and took vaccine because if disbarred there he loses license everywhere, took it and had a stroke.....crazy part he is in 70's and doesn't need the money but got a stroke over $60,000 board spot. Criminal part is if he resigned from board over vaccination they would still take away license in New York even though he is in California and a Conservative as is my wife from there and her dad still there of which none of us got vaccinations......
        Craziness! I know of three nurses that fought the corruptness , didn’t take the ( injections ) and still kept their jobs. They fought hard and didn’t give in. We were warned by an infectious disease Dr. that the gubment was going to start pushing their ( agenda) about 3 months before the media started pushing it and She said do not take them. She was 100 percent absolutely correct on her time lines and how the gubment was going to initiate it. It is so sad. I have family members that I thought would never take them but after they started having unexplained illnesses they finally came out and told us ( we basically already knew) . One is my Son 39 and the other my non bio granddaughter (21) and she is having heart issue’s with nothing like it in her family line. It breaks my heart not only for them but for everyone that was pushed into this .

Comment

Craziness! I know of three nurses that fought the corruptness , didn’t take the ( injections ) and still kept their jobs. They fought hard and didn’t give in. We were warned by an infectious disease Dr. that the gubment was going to start pushing their ( agenda) about 3 months before the media started pushing it and She said do not take them. She was 100 percent absolutely correct on her time lines and how the gubment was going to initiate it. It is so sad. I have family members that I thought would never take them but after they started having unexplained illnesses they finally came out and told us ( we basically already knew) . One is my Son 39 and the other my non bio granddaughter (21) and she is having heart issue’s with nothing like it in her family line. It breaks my heart not only for them but for everyone that was pushed into this .
          I'm scared for my nurse daughter that got the jab and her sister got it too......"so far" no issues aware of but there's no telling what they aren't telling and probably never will tell about the jabs and the long term issues that arise, blame it on climate change.....

Comment

funny how they claim they didn't "force" people to take it but if you don't you lose your job.....our favorite wedding D.J. quit his IT job over the jab which was mandated to stay and now D.J.'s full time and said he is much happier and making more money......buddy at Texas Instruments got the jab or lose job since it's a government contractor and Brandon inc demanded any gov contractor companies must all be jabbed......told him to just print a card but he wouldn't do it and already had covid twice prior.......crazy part is he easily could have retired and didn't need them extra money. He is a very rebellious guy and can't believe he just went along with it but seems more in suburbs and cities did than out here in rural America, towns like McKinney were zealots about jabs and mask's......

Comment

funny how they claim they didn't "force" people to take it but if you don't you lose your job.....our favorite wedding D.J. quit his IT job over the jab which was mandated to stay and now D.J.'s full time and said he is much happier and making more money......buddy at Texas Instruments got the jab or lose job since it's a government contractor and Brandon inc demanded any gov contractor companies must all be jabbed......told him to just print a card but he wouldn't do it and already had covid twice prior.......crazy part is he easily could have retired and didn't need them extra money. He is a very rebellious guy and can't believe he just went along with it but seems more in suburbs and cities did than out here in rural America, towns like McKinney were zealots about jabs and mask's......
              My wife is medical IT and came within days of losing her job, until the hemming and hawing started. I thank God every day she stretched it out as long as she could for two reasons.

First and foremost, she has a history of cardio issues. Tachycardia and Arrythmia to be exact, and she was diagnosed with them less than 4 months after we got together in 1995.

The 2nd reason, which is related to the 1st, is that she works 100% remote. She has not been on site since before the DemPanic started, by years. Ask yourself, why the HELL would anyone working a job like that be required to take the jab when they aren’t around a medical facility.

Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions but no one will ever change my thinking that the alleged vaccine was the biggest bunch of bullshat perpetuated on us up to this point.

Comment

This stuff is not as funny for those of us that got forced into taking it, or lose our jobs.

For some perspective, I work in healthcare at 12 facilities. Every person I work with took it. Some gladly. I waited until the very last day and finally relented. My job isn't one I can easily replace and I am the only bread winner with 4 kids. I can only think of one person I work with that POSSIBLY had a complication. That person is an anesthesiologist in his 50s who was not in the best physical shape. He died very recently of what sounded like a heart attack. I could certainly be misremembering but I think I remember him talking about being boosted in the past.

Like I said, I am only adding my input for perspective based on what I have seen personally.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                  This stuff is not as funny for those of us that got forced into taking it, or lose our jobs.

For some perspective, I work in healthcare at 12 facilities. Every person I work with took it. Some gladly. I waited until the very last day and finally relented. My job isn't one I can easily replace and I am the only bread winner with 4 kids. I can only think of one person I work with that POSSIBLY had a complication. That person is an anesthesiologist in his 50s who was not in the best physical shape. He died very recently of what sounded like a heart attack. I could certainly be misremembering but I think I remember him talking about being boosted in the past.

Like I said, I am only adding my input for perspective based on what I have seen personally.
                  None of it is Funny! It’s pure evil. I’ll also add that if Anyone thinks it is funny then they probably need to take a humbling look in their mirror .
                  Last edited by Bucknaked; 01-26-2024, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post

Definitely not funny and never should have come to that !!! You aren't "forced" to take the jab but lose your job, house, etc....if you don't, while those in charge and big pharma make piles of money......wonder what happened to "my body, my choice".........pure evil at work and hopefully a lesson learned but probably not......businesses can't get people to work and the fire ones that won't "comply", including the military and now begging them to come back.....my stepdaughter who isn't extremely bright or educated went to visit dad in California and to go out anywhere you had to show proof of jab and low and behold she has proof of an event that never happened........I work FD and members making OT giving jabs were just handing them the blank card with batch numbers, etc.....for them to fill out later there is zero tracking or database of who has and has not had jab but basically the honor system and was extremely easy to get around if a person wanted to, they even said to take a picture on your phone in case you lose you card and that's a very simple photo shop, this wasn't rocket science to defeat their pitiful plan and not like a urine drug test where they are outside or in there watching to make sure.........one chick at work got home and had a stack of cards in her pocket and tossed in trash, there was zero accountability world wide on this, they passed the cards out like candy and ran people through like cattle for the jab......I was in the trenches and we weren't allowed to treat the symptoms as we would have with asthma or any other breathing problem they are told to go home and take over counter meds till you can't breathe or die......a budesonide updraft would have solved most of lung issues and that is exactly what I did for myself, none of it made any sense clinically

Comment

Definitely not funny and never should have come to that !!! You aren't "forced" to take the jab but lose your job, house, etc....if you don't, while those in charge and big pharma make piles of money......wonder what happened to "my body, my choice".........pure evil at work and hopefully a lesson learned but probably not......businesses can't get people to work and the fire ones that won't "comply", including the military and now begging them to come back.....my stepdaughter who isn't extremely bright or educated went to visit dad in California and to go out anywhere you had to show proof of jab and low and behold she has proof of an event that never happened........I work FD and members making OT giving jabs were just handing them the blank card with batch numbers, etc.....for them to fill out later there is zero tracking or database of who has and has not had jab but basically the honor system and was extremely easy to get around if a person wanted to, they even said to take a picture on your phone in case you lose you card and that's a very simple photo shop, this wasn't rocket science to defeat their pitiful plan and not like a urine drug test where they are outside or in there watching to make sure.........one chick at work got home and had a stack of cards in her pocket and tossed in trash, there was zero accountability world wide on this, they passed the cards out like candy and ran people through like cattle for the jab......I was in the trenches and we weren't allowed to treat the symptoms as we would have with asthma or any other breathing problem they are told to go home and take over counter meds till you can't breathe or die......a budesonide updraft would have solved most of lung issues and that is exactly what I did for myself, none of it made any sense clinically
                      And yet despite all the stupidity you so accurately described, we will likely go through the same nonsense in the next pandemic, which remarkably will happen in our lifetimes.

this was just an experiment or test flight, and a stress test. The patience of the public needed to be evaluated. How long would the masses follow protocol with no evidence of efficacy or need? How widespread could it actually be applied? Could government manipulate private industry to act as their enforcement.

the next time, they know their parameters and hole and will be even more systematic in their enforcement

Comment

My sister took the shot and had a heart attack almost immediately, she survived, but will not take another one.
                        One our sub contractors , plus a good friend took all the shots, he had a massive heart attack two weeks ago and died, we are the same age.
                        no shots for me.

Comment

I have 2 daughters who are/ were nurses during the "pandemic" One (the youngest @ mid 20's then) took the jab. The other didn't succumb the the BS and was outta work for almost a year. Both are still at work in their chosen profession and still healthy. Thank God!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

And yet despite all the stupidity you so accurately described, we will likely go through the same nonsense in the next pandemic, which remarkably will happen in our lifetimes.

this was just an experiment or test flight, and a stress test. The patience of the public needed to be evaluated. How long would the masses follow protocol with no evidence of efficacy or need? How widespread could it actually be applied? Could government manipulate private industry to act as their enforcement.

the next time, they know their parameters and hole and will be even more systematic in their enforcement
                            They will definitely be more prepared with their next rollout, whatever it may be, which is why the big push for crypto currency and electric so if you don't comply they will turn you off. It's already being planned.

Comment

Working...
                            X