Pro-Vaccine Journalist “Heckler” Dies Suddenly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro-Vaccine Journalist “Heckler” Dies Suddenly

Mike Dickson - ““Novak Djokovic will remain a hero to some, but to many others he has TRASHED his reputation beyond repair,” and “Novak Djokovic could ruin his chances of becoming the GOAT by refusing to take the vaccine… it is a strange hill to die on for a player who is so desperate to be loved.”

Attached Files

Seems to be a common occurance now.

Comment

I think it happened a couple days after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Seems to be a common occurance now.
        Nary a week goes by that we don’t hear about some relatively young, seemingly otherwise healthy person drops dead.

Comment

As an 8% rise in child deaths in England is revealed, a new investigation shows how Moderna carefully monitored and attacked voices (including me) questionin...

Comment

Excess deaths. The good Dr Campbell on the tube covered this. The year that the rona hit, it was to be expected to have an excess amount of deaths above the norm since those who were really old, sickly, or immune compromised passed on. The following year, excess deaths should have dropped below the normal amount, especially since the government’s own data showed a large drop in deaths directly tied to the rona. This is occurring EVERYWHERE that the jab was widely rolled out, in every country.

But we don’t have a clue as to what could be causing it….. none at all…… not even big pharma….. and definitely not morticians. Just sayin……

Comment

There was a music festival in Cameron a couple of weeks ago and a bluegrass musician went into convulsions and died of a heart attack. He was fairly young.

Comment

I don't know about y'all but I have known and known of quiet a few people in their 40's dying in their sleep for the last couple years. I don't know if all of them, or any of them, got the jab but I suspect so. The majority of people I know had it. I'm like the only one I personally know that hasn't.

Comment

3 people on my street died suddenly by heart failure in the last 18 months after being boosted. One was my next door neighbor. Mid 40's healthy electrician croaked 2 weeks after taking the second booster. Statistics don't lie. Science does when they want to sent the narrative.

Comment

3 childhood friends since November. Unknown causes. Scary af. Late 30s early 40s.

Comment

I have vaccinated friends that have died suddenly and "unexplainedly", contracted rare and fast-growing cancer, had completely debilitating strokes (a young and healthy mother in her late 30s who is now trying to learn how to walk and talk again - and may never).....

Those freaking shots are terrible. Everyone involved in pushing them on people should be in prison.

And I remember lots of people, including a TBHer in the medical profession, that thought it would be a good idea for hospitals and doctors to refuse care and treatment for anyone who chose not to take the shots. I couldn't begin to understand those people at the time, and I never will understand how they could think that.
                      Last edited by Shane; 01-23-2024, 11:54 PM.

Comment

It is very sad that many people were “bullied” into taking this shot. What is even worse is next time it will be same thing. It has nothing to do with Science and everything to do with Power & $$$

Comment

I've lost many friends in the last 2 years that were in their 40's and 50's.. All died suddenly.. Some I know were vaccinated.

Comment

Bill Gates and the other annointed elites at the WHO are now preparing for “Disease X”. Do the f ers have a crystal ball? How do they know that Disease X is right around the bend? By design. Their goal is to reduce world population by several billion people.
                            But rest assured. They won’t be be affected at all. But I’ll tell all of you this. God has a very warm eternity in store for these people that have set themselves up as gods. Little “g”.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              Bill Gates and the other annointed elites at the WHO are now preparing for “Disease X”. Do the f ers have a crystal ball? How do they know that Disease X is right around the bend? By design. Their goal is to reduce world population by several billion people.
                              But rest assured. They won’t be be affected at all. But I’ll tell all of you this. God has a very warm eternity in store for these people that have set themselves up as gods. Little “g”.
                              God has the authority on this not us. That’s a rocky road to travel on brother .

Comment

Working...
                              X