Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Nagasaki Nikki should do the same.
    She will be on her knees in front of Trump in a few more days. Vivek was the first in line to start sucking up then DeSantis. Nikki will have to wait her turn. All 3 would sell their soul to be the VP pick knowing they would be next in line for 2028.

Comment

Jerp read what DeSantis said. It is a factually accurate statement, and no, he did not say Trump is a threat the republic (He actually said to democracy, but I digress). If you are still offended, that is on you.

I am a little disappointed I won't get to vote for my guy for President in March, but now the door opens to potentially voting for an oddball candidate in the Democrat primary. Operation Chaos!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post

Screw Twitter!! I am so ****ed tired of having to "Log In" to read the news!! Ok, rant over.
        I would agree, but i would also say that if you want the fastest and most reliable news in real time....set up a twitter account. Its free. It has become so much better since Elon took over. But i can understand its not for everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X