Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

DeSantis is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeSantis is out

Endorses Trump

I wish just once when a candidate drops out they would say “ I’m not endorsing anybody - I still think I’m the best choice, I just couldn’t convince enough people ”. Instead he endorses a man who he said is a legitimate threat to the republic. So either he didn’t believe that to start with or out of political expediency he is sucking up to someone he thinks could destroy the country. Either way it’s disgusting. No wonder politicians are so hated. Whether you agree or disagree with him about DJT, some integrity would be refreshing.

Comment

He is being a good soldier
      Lets go beat Joe now

Comment

Nagasaki Nikki should do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I wish just once when a candidate drops out they would say “ I’m not endorsing anybody - I still think I’m the best choice, I just couldn’t convince enough people ”. Instead he endorses a man who he said is a legitimate threat to the republic. So either he didn’t believe that to start with or out of political expediency he is sucking up to someone he thinks could destroy the country. Either way it’s disgusting. No wonder politicians are so hated. Whether you agree or disagree with him about DJT, some integrity would be refreshing.
          Your correct. He got horrible advise from his campaign team, and he should have been wiser. Vivek on the other hand didnt really trash Trump, and actually spoke highly of him during his campaign...eventually endorsing. What are your thoughts on his integrity/character compared to DeSantis?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Nagasaki Nikki should do the same.
            Lol...hadn't heard that one yet

Comment

He was promised VP.

Comment

In his brief statement, DeSantis said that he has disagreements with Trump like his response to covid and elevating Fauci but he is superior to Joe Biden.

I thought that it was a great concession without backing down from his beliefs and without a ringing endorsement. DeSantis said that it is clear that a majority of Republicans want to give Trump another chance. Basically it is Trump v. Biden and DeSantis said go with Trump.

DeSantis gave noTrump pep talk, he’s now a great guy and blah blah blah. It was pretty much that it is down to two people and it’s clear that Trump should be the choice.

I thought that it was a rather refreshing concession rather than the usual whining and the guy that beat me is great, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  He was promised VP.
                  how do you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                    Screw Twitter!! I am so ****ed tired of having to "Log In" to read the news!! Ok, rant over.

Comment

I agree with TVC. I didn’t hear the Trump was the greatest. I just heard we need to all rally around the majorities Republican choice.

Comment

DeSantis is doing as he is told. They are all compromised and used as pawns in a chess game.He outed the Rinos in a deal to keep himself out of Gitmo.Just like V and N they are backed by dirty $. Penalty for treason?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

In his brief statement, DeSantis said that he has disagreements with Trump like his response to covid and elevating Fauci but he is superior to Joe Biden.

I thought that it was a great concession without backing down from his beliefs and without a ringing endorsement. DeSantis said that it is clear that a majority of Republicans want to give Trump another chance. Basically it is Trump v. Biden and DeSantis said go with Trump.

DeSantis gave noTrump pep talk, he’s now a great guy and blah blah blah. It was pretty much that it is down to two people and it’s clear that Trump should be the choice.

I thought that it was a rather refreshing concession rather than the usual whining and the guy that beat me is great, etc.
                          Yeah, now that I go back and watch it again your take is more correct than my initial reaction. I’m just disappointed more than anything. I really thought voters - including former Trump supporters - might gravitate towards a principled conservative who fights the left but without the chaos. Clearly that is not the case, not by a long shot.

Comment

Boom! Well said!

Comment

My dear dad, RIP pop, told me,”son you have to vote for the least corrupt one “. I have people say “I didn’t elect Trump to be my Pastor”. What would it be like to have a president that came from the pastoral ranks? It be our luck that Jimmy Swaggart gets sworn in.

Comment

Working...
                              X