Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

So you shipping out today?
    i've done my time, if i were younger, you damb right i would.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post

We have funded Iran. We funded Palestine and even trained some of their troops prior to October 7th. We funded, trained, and equipped Bin Ladin in Afghanistan. I’m sure if I were to look into this more, I would find MANY other countries who we have funded, trained, and equipped that later became our “enemy”.

We have a history of funding, training, and in general helping our enemies. It is all by design, on purpose.

Are we not distracted by the very ones who are destroying us from within? Our immediate enemies, those who are doing the most damage to this country and are the biggest threat to this country are not overseas. Those who are the biggest threat to this country reside in Washington DC.
      Right on.
      all the money thrown away on the war on terror, then it ends being worse than when started, now we have Ukraine, Israel and no telling what else to keep the military complex percolating, plus paying illegals more than people on social security that paid in all their lives, politicians keep raising the retirement age for full benefits, what has been going on is not right, what Mike pence said about the American people is what they all think “ it’s not my concern”.
      we need Trump back now more than ever.

Comment

We have funded Iran. We funded Palestine and even trained some of their troops prior to October 7th. We funded, trained, and equipped Bin Ladin in Afghanistan. I’m sure if I were to look into this more, I would find MANY other countries who we have funded, trained, and equipped that later became our “enemy”.

We have a history of funding, training, and in general helping our enemies. It is all by design, on purpose.

Are we not distracted by the very ones who are destroying us from within? Our immediate enemies, those who are doing the most damage to this country and are the biggest threat to this country are not overseas. Those who are the biggest threat to this country reside in Washington DC.
        Dead nuts on the mark!

Comment

And it REALLY is just that simple.
          The HEADS of the snake, and there are several, are in DC, and they play us for weak fools!!!

Comment

"We have funded Iran. We funded Palestine and even trained some of their troops prior to October 7th. We funded, trained, and equipped Bin Ladin in Afghanistan. I’m sure if I were to look into this more, I would find MANY other countries who we have funded, trained, and equipped that later became our “enemy”.

Are we not distracted by the very ones who are destroying us from within? Our immediate enemies, those who are doing the most damage to this country and are the biggest threat to this country are not overseas. Those who are the biggest threat to this country reside in Washington DC."

We have funded underprivileged countries for over 70 years for countries that needed help, (probably longer than that) and nothing good has ever come of it. When are we gonna learn that they only want the money. They always do what they want with it despite our sanctions. Lotta times against our sanctions, And they laugh. And we keep givin it to them! When will our politicians learn?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by locolobo; 01-14-2024, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X