Houthi rebel strikes…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houthi rebel strikes…

They are determined to go to war with Iran…

”they” being Obama and whoever else is running JB and .gov

Pray hard for the safety of our military men and women because the idiots in charge are setting them up to be slaughtered and the idiots in charge are even financially supporting the set up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

so the world is just to let a bunch of rag tag azzzholes turn the shipping lanes into a pirate infested **** holes? why in the hell would the world put up with this?
      it's past time to bust off into their asses, imo. let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

The common thread of each evolution of the U.S. Navy's mission statement has been to keep the oceans free. Everyone in our Military and Diplomatic corps realize this is a blatant attempt to stretch U.S.A. and her allies forces. Nevertheless, the seas must remain open as the prosperity of the free world depends on maritime trade. Look for escalations by Hezbollah in Lebanon and Iran in the Persian Gulf all orchestrated by Iran. Remember, Iran was facing internal discord before the Hamas action in Israel. It will be interesting to see if there will be multinational escalations on the Korean Peninsula and South China Sea. Finally, the threat of Russia hitting arms bound for Ukraine in a neighboring country might not be out of the question.

The Administration is executing properly at this time. Vote them out in November but get behind the Administration and our troops on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

so the world is just to let a bunch of rag tag azzzholes turn the shipping lanes into a pirate infested **** holes? why in the hell would the world put up with this?
          it's past time to bust off into their asses, imo. let the chips fall where they may.
          So you shipping out today?

Comment

Yes they want the US to be stretched thin in multi front conflicts. Iran will eventually be hit. I believe it’s an area in Iran known as Elam. Elam is the area where their nuclear facilities are located. Correct me if I’m wrong. Bible scholars also believe that Yemen is Sheba in the Bible and that they will be part of the coalition that comes against Israel.
            I make no apologies for the times I refer folks to the Bible. I believe it. The Word of God is playing out in front of us and it is hard to believe. We’re seeing the Ezekiel 38/39 war taking shape. We’re seeing the “one world government, one world religion, and one world currency being formed as well. It’s all right there in the book of Revelation. It’s happening folks.
            I heard people say this is “an exciting time to be alive” because of the return of Christ. I will be counted with those that are in “the book of life” because I’ve excepted Gods free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
            I also find myself more angry than excited. Angry at the government, at radical Islam, the apostasy of our nation etc. But God! He has to be in control of everything or He can’t be God. These things must happen. Israel is Gods time clock. Do you know what time it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

I can agree on a war with Russia to launder money through Ukraine. And being anti Israel.

Not on the Iran side. Valerie Jarret was born in Iran and was and still is a big advisor to Obama. Not sure what the angle is here but we are about to have 3 hot wars going on, 2024 is going to be fun.

Comment

I love these "prediction" threads. We will not have 3 wars, at least not in the traditional sense. Will we have SF spread out across the world? Oh wait, we have since the late 2000's with Obama...

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  Yes they want the US to be stretched thin in multi front conflicts. Iran will eventually be hit. I believe it’s an area in Iran known as Elam. Elam is the area where their nuclear facilities are located. Correct me if I’m wrong. Bible scholars also believe that Yemen is Sheba in the Bible and that they will be part of the coalition that comes against Israel.
                  I make no apologies for the times I refer folks to the Bible. I believe it. The Word of God is playing out in front of us and it is hard to believe. We’re seeing the Ezekiel 38/39 war taking shape. We’re seeing the “one world government, one world religion, and one world currency being formed as well. It’s all right there in the book of Revelation. It’s happening folks.
                  I heard people say this is “an exciting time to be alive” because of the return of Christ. I will be counted with those that are in “the book of life” because I’ve excepted Gods free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
                  I also find myself more angry than excited. Angry at the government, at radical Islam, the apostasy of our nation etc. But God! He has to be in control of everything or He can’t be God. These things must happen. Israel is Gods time clock. Do you know what time it is?
                  This is exactly correct. No need to worry about it because there aint no stopping what's coming. Just make sure you and your loved ones are ready spiritually.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    I love these "prediction" threads. We will not have 3 wars, at least not in the traditional sense. Will we have SF spread out across the world? Oh wait, we have since the late 2000's with Obama...
                    Yet here you are with YOUR prediction..

Comment

There are three hot wars going on right now, as in counties bombing each other and fighting over territory. Not really sure on how the US just went and bombed bad guys in a sovereign country like Yemen.

Too many cold wars to count. But we are absolutely being invaded from our southern border. Cyber wars, information wars, political wars, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

lol! That was on point popper! Scoffers have been kicking against the goads since the days of Noah at Gods Word. Aka “predictions “ without ever realizing they have all come true. Lump me in with the other fools that believe Gods Word. Straight up believer!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Elements of the US Army were deployed in over 20 countries in combat actions when 9/11 happened. My Bat Commander told us that when we were attacked. We are always up to something somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

One prediction is nutty, and one pretty much fits with the trend the last 30 years.

90% of these predictions never get revisited by the people who type them, or they would realize how often they are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post

I can agree on a war with Russia to launder money through Ukraine. And being anti Israel.

Not on the Iran side. Valerie Jarret was born in Iran and was and still is a big advisor to Obama. Not sure what the angle is here but we are about to have 3 hot wars going on, 2024 is going to be fun.

We have funded Iran. We funded Palestine and even trained some of their troops prior to October 7th. We funded, trained, and equipped Bin Ladin in Afghanistan. I’m sure if I were to look into this more, I would find MANY other countries who we have funded, trained, and equipped that later became our “enemy”.

We have a history of funding, training, and in general helping our enemies. It is all by design, on purpose.

Are we not distracted by the very ones who are destroying us from within? Our immediate enemies, those who are doing the most damage to this country and are the biggest threat to this country are not overseas. Those who are the biggest threat to this country reside in Washington DC.

Comment

Working...
                              X